Navigator Deck 12

lebakke

Has anyone sailed on the Navigator and stayed in any of the staterooms on deck 12 since it has been refurbished? I'm just wondering about the sound level on that deck is since it's on the level of the kids and teen clubs. We are sailing on September 20 of this year and I'm looking to find some reviews or experiences on deck 12. I picked that deck because it seems there are fewer staterooms up there so I'm hoping it will be quieter.

This sounds dumb but I wanted to start this thread in the Navigator forum but I couldn't find a "Start New Thread" button on that page. :confused: Hoping some folks in the general RC forum can help.

Has anyone sailed on the Navigator and stayed in any of the staterooms on deck 12 since it has been refurbished? I'm just wondering about the sound level on that deck is since it's on the level of the kids and teen clubs. We are sailing on September 20 of this year and I'm looking to find some reviews or experiences on deck 12. I picked that deck because it seems there are fewer staterooms up there so I'm hoping it will be quieter.

This sounds dumb but I wanted to start this thread in the Navigator forum but I couldn't find a "Start New Thread" button on that page. :confused: Hoping some folks in the general RC forum can help.

The new cabins on 12 are at the front outside of the spa. The kids and teen areas are at the back.

The deck 12 stateroom entrance is behind the Sky Bar, Solarium and less-busy sun decks. As mentioned, they are on the opposite end of the ship from the kids area. I have not stayed there but would not expect them to be noisy at all.

There have been some reviews which had information about these rooms. There is not much around there but evidently the crew cleaning was somewhat loud. This may have gotten better since the beginning after the refurb.

We will be in room 1888 on deck 12 at the end of the month. This is the first room on the port side as you enter from the sundeck. I don't know if it is a room that was added during the refurbishment or not. I will post a review when we return.

We will be in room 1888 on deck 12 at the end of the month. This is the first room on the port side as you enter from the sundeck. I don't know if it is a room that was added during the refurbishment or not. I will post a review when we return.

Thank you! I would love to hear about your experience on deck 12. We are in room 1880. I think that's a bit down the hall from your room. I'm looking forward to trying the Sky Bar as I've heard it's a really good bar and I'm hoping the remote-ish location of this area of the ship will mean that we will have plenty of choices in places to sit and watch the ocean go by.

Thanks for your feedback everyone!