Rome Transfer/Excursion

panda24

We're sailing Epic in November and are looking at the Rome excursions/transfer options. Has anyone done the excursion that goes to the Vatican? If so, does the excursion include the Sistine Chapel?

We have onboard credit and it makes the excursion about the same price as a private transfer and ticket entries.

We are doing a private transfer to board. Since our flight is early morning, we're looking to do the Coluseum and the Catacombs prior to arriving in Civitavecchia. I'd love any advice on doing the Catacombs and the Coluseum independently and suggestions on a transfer company that would add that into our transfer.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I think it would be better to ask your question about the specific NCL tour on the NCL board for a better chance of finding someone that's done that particular tour. In general, I find that unless a tour SPECIFICALLY mentions something as a stop, it's generally not included. Since the Sistine chapel is a very popular site, it seems like they'd mention it....

Regarding your second question, any of the frequently mentioned driver services that operate in Rome would probably be able to put together a transfer for you. You might be better off getting to the Colosseum on your own from your hotel and seeing it early in the morning. Then return to your hotel for your transfer and stop at the catacombs enroute.