Explorer of the seas the most recent and comprehensive video I have seen yet!

Really enjoyed the video. We are so looking forward to Voyager in Nov and Explorer next Feb. Really brightened up my Friday night, just what I needed. Found myself tapping away to the music, and it was just so clear and pretty. Thanks for taking the time to make it.

Great video. You have a gorgeous wife and kids.

Watching your video reminds that I really need to book another cruise.

thanks for sharing.

Thank you, Aussielozzie18! I'm glad it makes you want to book another cruise ;) . I hear the explorer will be making it's way over to you soon enough, correct?

Really enjoyed the video. We are so looking forward to Voyager in Nov and Explorer next Feb. Really brightened up my Friday night, just what I needed. Found myself tapping away to the music, and it was just so clear and pretty. Thanks for taking the time to make it.

Thanks, goodycruising! I'm excited for you; you'll have a blast! Thank you for taking the time to watch and comment :D

Yeah vtcolin, we are picking it up in Sydney for our cruise. What are the tunes you play in the background our kids love them...esp when they see your boys bopping to them?

That's awesome! :D

The songs I chose for the video, in order, are:

Lost Frequencies, "Are you with me" (Kungs Remix)

Enrique Iglesias, "Bailando" Ft. Sean Paul (Matoma Remix)

Justin Timberlake, "Suit and Tie" (Oliver Nelson Remix)

Goldroom, "Fifteen" Ft. Chela (Oxford Remix)

Avicii, "Wake me up" (Tyma Remix)

:)

Hey vtcolin, it's Kim & Alan here.... We watch this video all the time..its on just now!

We are thinking of doing a parody of your video and try and capture some of the elements that you guys covered when we go....in 2017!! Long time I know...

OMG! That would be awesome! If you do, add me on youtube and shoot me a message there so I can watch it. Can't wait :D

Well, I've used this site a few times previously before booking cruises, but never joined. When I found out through a youtube comment that hollykimalan had posted my video here, I decided it was time I register! I still give all of the credit to the kids. They really made the video fun and natural. We have an Allure of the Seas video with just us, and I think the kids definitely would have added to that. But thank you for the comments! :D Really appreciate it!

Well done Vtcolin!! Yes, the kids seem to have really enjoyed the cruise and they always add a unique dimension to a vacation. I have a "tentative" cruise booked on the EOS for April 2016, but after viewing your wonderful video I am more determined to make it happen. The ship looks wonderful.

I hope you and your family will make many more fun memories at sea. Cheers!

Vtcolin, how did the Explorer Compare to the Allure of the Seas?

In many ways, they're fairly similar. They offer a lot of the same. It's just that the Allure has so much more to offer. Plus, interestingly enough, we felt that the Allure seemed less crowded than the Explorer did most of the time. It was easier finding outdoor seating on the Allure. Probably because there was that many more things for guests to be doing. We had a great time on both, though! We just preferred the Allure. Probably not a fair comparison though!

In case you haven't seen it. I also have a video of our trip on the Allure of the seas on my YouTube channel from last summer. :)

Well done Vtcolin!! Yes, the kids seem to have really enjoyed the cruise and they always add a unique dimension to a vacation. I have a "tentative" cruise booked on the EOS for April 2016, but after viewing your wonderful video I am more determined to make it happen. The ship looks wonderful.

I hope you and your family will make many more fun memories at sea. Cheers!

Thanks, rcclfanbp! I say go for it! You'd really have to be a "special" individual to not enjoy yourself and regret a cruise haha :p

Hi vtcolin, yeah we watched your Allure Video (sans the kids?) that what prompted the question. Down here in Oz the prices are twice as much for the new big ships than the Explorer on a 'like for like' cabin basis...

Yep, without the kids on that one!

I think that's the norm for the big new ships. They are a bit more expensive. Which is why we went without the children ;)

Great video, can't wait for our turn. Thanks for putting it on YouTube for us to see. It looks like you have a wonderful time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you, ladybird292! We sure did. Thanks for watching :)