Spa Price Per Day? With or without Service?

xray121995

I know we can pre book the Spa Package by the week at $199 per person, but anyone know how much it would be per day if I would choose to only go a day or two? Is it cheaper on port days? Is it cheaper if you have a service?

Thank you in advance.

Wendy

I know we can pre book the Spa Package by the week at $199 per person, but anyone know how much it would be per day if I would choose to only go a day or two? Is it cheaper on port days? Is it cheaper if you have a service?

Thank you in advance.

Wendy

No option to get it cheaper with a spa service. Price per day was about $49 on the Breakaway the last I checked. Seems like the daily passes were only available on port days, or if they hadn't sold out of the weekly passes. They limit the number of guests in the spa areas, and don't over sell that area.

Booking a spa cabin includes the use of the thermal spa area for the length of the cruise.

Pre-booking on line is generally a discount over the pricing charged on the cruise.

Edited by Got Tequila?

Is the Spa really worth the $199??? Just wondering! Never did it before.

It is if you want to hang out in a quiet area, use the salt room, use the Thalassotherapy Pool, the gender specific steam and sauna rooms, the co-ed steam and sauna rooms, the nice big showers, the heated tile loungers, get away from the crowds on board, get away from disruptive children.

Yes its worth every penny if you want a quiet soothing area to relax. No loud music or people. Wonderful not crowded pool to chill out in. Its inside with a view out the front of the ship on Getaway so no worry about sunburn.

Love the water feature massage on my shoulders and back....just love it.

No looking for a chair there are plenty around. Maybe the tile loungers will be taken but lots of other teak cushy loungers.

I am not a spa service person. Why would I pay 2x what I can get at home but that's me but the thermal spa is worth every penny.

Last cruise DH didn't want a pass he didn't think it was worth it for him. Until he saw the pictures and now he can not wait for it.

It is if you want to hang out in a quiet area, use the salt room, use the Thalassotherapy Pool, the gender specific steam and sauna rooms, the co-ed steam and sauna rooms, the nice big showers, the heated tile loungers, get away from the crowds on board, get away from disruptive children.

On the BA, the saunas and stream rooms were co-ed. I felt the pass was worth the money.