Recently on the Sun - internet package?

GUEST080219

A question for those back from the Sun. Do they offer the internet package flatrate on board?

When I cruised on the Star I could book the flatrate for the duration of the cruise online before departure. For my Sun cruise in November this option is not available and I fear it won't be available on the ship as well.

I will be on the Sun for 31 days and am thinking hard about buying the package if available.

You lucky duck:eek:!! For a voyage that long I would definitely think about that. If you have any other questions about the Sun feel free to message me!

Flatrate internet packages are offered fleetwide, daily price depends on cruise length:

http://www.ncl.com/about/staying-connected-sea-internet-access

Edit: OOPS, the page says "Plan might not be available on all vessels or sailings" so not necessarily fleetwide. :(

Edited by Demonyte

• 2 weeks later...

I have just looked at the cruises we have booked. I can find Internet costs, for a cruise we have paid for, having signed in, in "Explore & Plan" --> "Available to Book Today" --> "Enter a Search Term" and I put in "Internet". :)

It would not let me do it for a cruise we have only paid a deposit for. :confused:

I suggest you try the route I used provided you have actually made your final payment. It is like booking Shore Excursions, you can only do it when you are fully paid up.

Mike

Pom by Birth, Coin Collecting Kiwi by Choice.

I suggest you try the route I used provided you have actually made your final payment. It is like booking Shore Excursions, you can only do it when you are fully paid up.

That is incorrect, there is no such limitation for shore excursions at least (but shore excursions do have habit of appearing randomly starting from several months before the cruise).

I booked a shore excursion through MyNCL for our cruise next January over seven months before final payment - which is still more than six weeks away.

That is incorrect, there is no such limitation for shore excursions at least (but shore excursions do have habit of appearing randomly starting from several months before the cruise).

I booked a shore excursion through MyNCL for our cruise next January over seven months before final payment - which is still more than six weeks away.

Hello Demonyte

Thank you for putting me right. I have just tried and find I can book Shore Excursions before Final Payment. I was under the impression that it wasn't possible.

In future I will book Shore Excursions as soon as we decide on them rather than when we have paid for the cruise. That way we will get in before any increase in prices.

Thanks again

Mike

Pom by Birth; Coin Collecting Retired Kiwi by Choice!!