First Cruise

Richardt64

We are taking our first cruise ever aboard the carnival sunshine Stateroom with balcony on deck 9 to the Bahamas on a 5 day sale. departing from Port Canaveral. We arrive Orlando the night before and a shuttle by Cortans($80.00 round trip for both) will pick us up from the airport. Ideas or recommendations are highly appreciated.

Thanks

my-cruise-countdown.aspx?dest=BH&ship=SH&dat=09%2F28%2F2015My Cruise Countdown | I'm sailing to the Bahamas on 09/28/2015 aboard the Carnival Sunshine! Visit Carnival.com to see all Bahamas cruises.

Welcome to Cruise Critic and the addictive world of cruising! Not sure exactly what your question is asking, so not sure what tips or ideas to give you! It sounds like you have figured out how and when to get to the port. You have the cruise booked. Flights booked. Hmmm...maybe all that is left is to say relax and have one heck of a cruise!!!

Edited by cdavid46

Welcome to Cruise Critic and the addictive world of cruising! Not sure exactly what your question is asking, so not sure what tips or ideas to give you! It sounds like you have figured out how and when to get to the port. You have the cruise booked. Flights booked. Hmmm...maybe all that is left is to say relax and have one heck of a cruise!!!

You really need to tell a bit more.

Are you sure it is 9/28? I think it is 9/27 instead, right?

I suggest you join your roll call -- http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2190085

Really there is nothing to "join" -- Just post to this thread and introduce yourselves.

You are correct, it is the 27th. I need to reset this little app. Thanks for the catch.

Well, it seems you have a night in Orlando before your cruise? Check out downtown Disney-

You are so smart using the shuttle, the drive out to port was longer than I thought.

Have a great time, I too am not sure what you are asking-before cruise tips, on board tips?

What ports in the Bahamas are you going to?

Well, it seems you have a night in Orlando before your cruise? Check out downtown Disney-

You are so smart using the shuttle, the drive out to port was longer than I thought.

Have a great time, I too am not sure what you are asking-before cruise tips, on board tips?

What ports in the Bahamas are you going to?

Hi Marshhawk, docking at Half Moon Caye, Freeport, and Nassau. We will spend a day in Saint Augustine and a one day pass at Magic kingdom upon return. Previous posts answered all my questions while onboard, Thank you for the response.