Dinner time on Grandeur

rg123

Update on the dinner time on Jan. 16th Grandeur cruise. Our travel agent called Royal a few minutes ago to inquire about MTD for us and she was told by a very apologetic rep that there was a glitch in the system and 5 pm is INCORRECT for early seating. The correct time is 5:30. This is more like it and will work pretty well for us.

I just checked our reservation and it is showing the new 5:30 time for traditional dining.

I just printed an updated confirmation and it is showing 5pm for early dining on Dec. 9th this year. Doesn't matter. I'll eat when they say.

Gwen :)

Update on the dinner time on Jan. 16th Grandeur cruise. Our travel agent called Royal a few minutes ago to inquire about MTD for us and she was told by a very apologetic rep that there was a glitch in the system and 5 pm is INCORRECT for early seating. The correct time is 5:30. This is more like it and will work pretty well for us.

I just checked our reservation and it is showing the new 5:30 time for traditional dining.

Good to know - thanks.

I've always worried what time I'd be eating 6 months from now! :confused:

You might if the person traveling with you is disabled. Everything needs to be planned. It takes us a while to get from point A to point B even on a smaller ship like Grandeur.

I know at the time we booked our April 2016 cruise almost a year ago, early traditional dining was identified as 5pm on our confirmation through our TA.

I just logged into my C&A and looked my reservation up through that and early traditional seating is noe identified as 5:30pm....

either way I will be happy as I am not cooking dinner for 10 days :)

Perhaps it doesn't matter to you, BioMed Bob, but we like to plan things out and enjoy staying in the ports as long as we can. We also enjoy being able to dress at our leisure and getting together with friends for a cocktail before dinner. And I agree, not having to cook is great!

5:30 just works better for us. Just passing on information to others that might like to know. Thank you for your great post.

Edited by rg123