booking excursinions

Watson's aunt

Hi

I am trying to book a excurusion on hal. They want a Credit card. I thoughut when I booked before it just went to my account.. If I book any excursions and put them on my CC I will not get credit on my Ship account.

I am on Panama Canal Jan5 And I am trying to book the clamshell sun shade retail 19.99. I want to book more but I want the ship board credit.

Mary

Hi

I am trying to book a excurusion on hal. They want a Credit card. I thoughut when I booked before it just went to my account.. If I book any excursions and put them on my CC I will not get credit on my Ship account.

I am on Panama Canal Jan5 And I am trying to book the clamshell sun shade retail 19.99. I want to book more but I want the ship board credit.

Mary

You will still get the Mariner Credit for all pre-cruise bookings when you complete the task/excursion while onboard but it will be charged to your credit card immediately. Note that if you change your mind before you cruise, all of your pre-cruise charges will be returned to your credit card. My experience is that it will refund within 48 hours of the cancellation.

Edited by Crew News

Hi

Mary

Hi Mary,

We are doing the partial transit from Ft. Lauderdale on Jan. 4, 2016. We booked some excursions thru HAL. As mentioned, they charge it to the credit card immediately and you will get the shipboard credit...no problem.

Helen