Vision of the Sea's oversized cabin 4500

hugger

We are 3 adults cruising on Vision of the Sea's April 2016.

Looking for information on oversized cabins on this ship. It appears from the deck plan that 4500 may indeed be oversized with a Pullman for the 3rd person.

Wondering IF anyone has been in this cabin? Or, if anyone has suggestions for a better cabin for 3 adult's. Balconies are to expensive for our current budget.

From what I'm reading RCCL still allows us to use the shower's in the spa area correct? Hoping that will help with the shower/time issue.

Would appreciate any pictures or actual size dimensions of the oversized cabins ? We went with an oceanview rather than an inside feeling that may give us the illusion of more room. And, thought that going with a pullman as opposed to sofa bed would not only be more comfortable - also that it would give us more floor room.

Thank you for any and all advise.

I've been following the following thread and thought this may be of interest. See post #144.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2248237&page=8

Good Luck.

What an AWESOME link you provided - I have learned so much reading it over. While I still can't find the Family Oceanview available online. I shows exactly what it is and they only had 3 people in it. Hum maybe it is soldout for our cruise and why I can't get it to show up.

However, the entire thread is a wealth of Information!!!!

I so appreciate that you posted this AWESOME!:p

this is an incredible read! I did call RCCL directly to double check and they are in fact sold out.

Almost the entire ship is soldout already - guess we'll be sticking with our cabin 4500 for the time being.

May grab a roll of weather stripping at the Dollar store to put around the door between the two cabins :-)