Breakaway Vibe Beach Club

jdro

Thank you, did you enjoy it? Never thought of doing it but we were on the same cruise last year that we are going on in 2 weeks and it was crowded the sun decks and this looks so relaxing!

Thanks again

Thank you, did you enjoy it? Never thought of doing it but we were on the same cruise last year that we are going on in 2 weeks and it was crowded the sun decks and this looks so relaxing!

Thanks again

Yes, we'd buy a pass every time!

The main pool area was very busy, although there were sunbeds available elsewhere.

The Vibe was very relaxed and quiet, plus you had the benefit of a bar and bathrooms right there.

The bar staff were great, and bring round chilled fruit skewers, chilled face clothes, and walk around with a misting spray.

We thought it was great value, especially compared to the Sanctuary on Princess ships.

There's no pool, but there are two large hot tubs

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

WOW I am definitely intrigued!My next question is did you have a cabana? I think you get a $100 OBC with that but we have UBP and Dining so I wonder if that could be used for anything ?

Before our cruise, I could have been tempted by a cabana.

We just bought the regular pass, and used the sun beds, and found that we chatted to people and enjoyed the company/interaction (So much so that we arrange to have dinner with 2 couples).

I now wouldn't book a cabana, as they are a little too private for us, and you just wouldn't interact with others - although some people may prefer that

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

The Vibe beach club is nice if you want to get away from the insanity of the main pool area and especially children. We got a cabana but didn't use it much because it rarely provided shade. Most of the time it was in full sun, whereas if you just use the loungers the staff will position the umbrellas to provide you with full sun. However if you're a sun worshipper they're nice in that the beds are very comfy and it's very private. You must get to passenger services ASAP for the Vibe passes. While in line they ask if you want a cabana and give you a special ticket. On our cruise in April all the cabanas sold out and I only ever saw one in use and we went every day. Same for the overall Vibe area, I'm sure it sold out and it was always pretty empty. Be warned it is VERY windy up there, to a fault. The hot tubs are nice and were never crowded. We didn't get too much in the way of drink service at our cabana or loungers but it wasn't a big deal to saunter over to the bar and get myself a drink, which would help burn some calories too!

Hi we just came back last Sunday from BA. It was our 4 time in the vibe and 3 rd cabana. In my opinion it's the best place to be onboard. Reading thru all the post I just want to put my 2 cents. When it's windy on the deck, it's very pleasant at cabana because it's shield you. Sometimes you have sun in the morning sometimes in afternoon depending on the direction of travel. You do get bar services and all the other perks while laying in your cabana. They do come around. I love socializing with other people and made plenty of friends up there, but if you want a little bit of privacy you just retreat to your cabana. Hope this helps, but if you have more question feel free to ask.

Lina

We are sailing 9/6 and hoping to get Vibe passes. We plan to be at the pier early, our flight arrives at 6:50 am!

Do you have any priority boarding? If not then it doesn't mater what time you'll get to the pier. They are very strict with boarding numbers at ny and won't let you on until your boarding number is called.

WOW I am definitely intrigued!My next question is did you have a cabana? I think you get a $100 OBC with that but we have UBP and Dining so I wonder if that could be used for anything ?

It used to be that they give you $100 obc. Not anymore. You must spend that money at the vibe on food and drinks. We had both UBP and udp, but they have they own menu that you order from. The food comes from ocean blue and is very good.

We are sailing 9/6 and hoping to get Vibe passes. We plan to be at the pier early, our flight arrives at 6:50 am!

We will be on the same cruise! We won't be there that early maybe you can hold a spot in line for me ;), I'm figuring we will get to the pier about 10:30/11, hopefully that is early enough if not I will be slumming on the pool deck, either way we will be happy!

We will be on the same cruise! We won't be there that early maybe you can hold a spot in line for me ;), I'm figuring we will get to the pier about 10:30/11, hopefully that is early enough if not I will be slumming on the pool deck, either way we will be happy!

I'd hold a spot if I could :) If we don't get Vibe we'll definetly be in Spice H2O!

What if you're not a sun worshiper? Are there shaded areas aside from the cabanas? It sounds heavenly but I don't really enjoy sitting directly in the sun.

There are large umbrellas around the sun beds, as well as an overhang on the bar.

But early at the pier means a low boarding number, right?

I wonder because when I filled out our on-line check in they had a time for me to choose when I would get to the pier the earliest was 11:30ish, but I plan on getting there a little earlier, I wonder is they will make me wait. I've cruised with NCL 5 times and never saw that when checking in.

I wonder because when I filled out our on-line check in they had a time for me to choose when I would get to the pier the earliest was 11:30ish, but I plan on getting there a little earlier, I wonder is they will make me wait. I've cruised with NCL 5 times and never saw that when checking in.

Not neceserely. We meat a couple onboard and it was their 2 cruise so no priority. They wanted to get the vibe and got to the pier at 9:00 am thinking the earlier they get there the better chances of getting a low boarding number. Unfortunately it wasn't the case. They were given number 30 and didn't board till 12:30. By then all the vibe passes were sold out. They were very disappointed but it is what it is.

I'm a Bronze level latitude member...does that matter with boarding priority?

Also, how do they determine what time you board in the groups...is it random?

Doesn't appear first come, first serve has any benefits

I really want 2 Vibe passes

Hi we just came back last Sunday from BA. It was our 4 time in the vibe and 3 rd cabana. In my opinion it's the best place to be onboard. Reading thru all the post I just want to put my 2 cents. When it's windy on the deck, it's very pleasant at cabana because it's shield you. Sometimes you have sun in the morning sometimes in afternoon depending on the direction of travel. You do get bar services and all the other perks while laying in your cabana. They do come around. I love socializing with other people and made plenty of friends up there, but if you want a little bit of privacy you just retreat to your cabana. Hope this helps, but if you have more question feel free to ask.

Lina

Hey Lina, thanks for the info. So I know that Spice H2O is adult only, is the Vibe area also?

thanks,

Sean

Hey Lina, thanks for the info. So I know that Spice H2O is adult only, is the Vibe area also?

thanks,

Sean

Hi Sean, yes spice h2o is adults only area during the day and it's free. But it's get crowded and it's not easy to find a lounge chair available. At night it turns into a party place for everyone. Vibe is a beach club for adults only and you have to pay to get the access to it. They only sell limited amount of passes and it's really hard to get one.

Lina

I'm a Bronze level latitude member...does that matter with boarding priority?

Also, how do they determine what time you board in the groups...is it random?

Doesn't appear first come, first serve has any benefits

I really want 2 Vibe passes

Unfortunately bronze level won't get you on board quick. Haven, cas and platinum are the only ones that get priority boarding. Please see my other post about the couple we meat on board.