My Time Dinning-Linking Reservations

I am having a difficult time with getting anyone at Royal to get my group linked. I have tried to contact Royal they say Agent has to handle agent claims because we are set up as My time Dinning Royal has a policy not to link? Is there someone I can contact via email to try and get this resolved. We are a party "Group" of 10 and have prepaid and reserved My Time Dinning and Mystery Dinner but we are not linked together? Therfore we are being told that we are not reserved to sit together??

:confused: Thanks for any help..

Each party has to contact the TA and RCI and give permission then the reservations can be linked. The TA should be able to arrange that for you. I had the same issue when some of were booked through a TA and some through RCI. After the TA sent the acknowledgements to RCI, it only took one phone call to link the reservations.

You don't technically have to make reservations with MTD, but with that big a group it is a good idea so you don't have a long wait.

I am having a difficult time with getting anyone at Royal to get my group linked. I have tried to contact Royal they say Agent has to handle agent claims because we are set up as My time Dinning Royal has a policy not to link? Is there someone I can contact via email to try and get this resolved. We are a party "Group" of 10 and have prepaid and reserved My Time Dinning and Mystery Dinner but we are not linked together? Therfore we are being told that we are not reserved to sit together??

I have had MTD for a party of 10 before when we booked our cruise with a travel agent. The travel agent was the one who had to link the reservations. I would call the travel agent back and ask again and ask to speak to a supervisor if needed.

When I have booked my cruise directly with RCCL I was able to have them link reservations on the phone by providing everybody's reservation number. Each party also had to call and do the same.

Edited by marys350

Also, linking reservations will generally not affect your seating at the Mystery Dinner.