Will Star Princess be decorated for the Holidays??

Mlascheid

Years ago, did a Christmas cruise on the old Oriana of P&O Lines, former parent of Princess and now step-sis (sounds incestuous).

They had the ship dressed beautifully for Christmas, and Father Christmas (the English version of Santa) found his way to the ship, and had special gifts for all. The children were thrilled!!

Someday, we hope to take our grandkids on a Christmas cruise.

We're on the 11/26 Sapphire sailing...the first one after Thansgiving....it will be nice if things are decorated :)

You might want to look at my photo album for the Sapphire decorations last year (2004 Transpacific Cruise). We departed LA on 11/22 bound for Sydney, and it was already decorated when we came on board.

great pics..thanks so much for sharing..wow, they really go all out.

We were on for Halloween and they did a nice job, nothing too outrageous. But the Christmas decorations look really, really great!

Your other pics are great as well. I especially liked the shots of the fitness center..that looks much nicer than others I've experienced on Princess!

Archived