Ok, Jamman54...where are you?

KPfromCT

Is there a forum for theme park reviews?? That would be cool!

Hope you had a blast, and I can't wait for your review :)

Disboards dot com is a GREAT site for theme park information and reviews. Patti is on there almost every day. There is a forum there for Universal. check it out.

Welcome back to the beautiful garden state of NJ Jamman! I think you timed your exit from FL perfectly! :eek: Can't wait to hear about the Breeze. It is on my bucket list. I would not mind sailing Pride again tho and I would LOVE to sail the Liberty again...but I am in dry dock now. :(:( Have to keep playing the lottery.

Welcome back to the beautiful garden state of NJ Jamman! I think you timed your exit from FL perfectly! :eek: Can't wait to hear about the Breeze. It is on my bucket list. I would not mind sailing Pride again tho and I would LOVE to sail the Liberty again...but I am in dry dock now. :(:( Have to keep playing the lottery.

Hey Crusin Karen, didn't realize you were from Jersey too. With all the money spent on the lottery pools at work, it probably would have paid for one of my cruises. My bucket list cruise is an Alaskan, definitely need to win a lottery for that one. Airfare and hotels alone kill the deal.

Hey Crusin Karen, didn't realize you were from Jersey too. With all the money spent on the lottery pools at work, it probably would have paid for one of my cruises. My bucket list cruise is an Alaskan, definitely need to win a lottery for that one. Airfare and hotels alone kill the deal.

Yep, we are from Ridgewood in NE NJ, just across the bridge into Manhattan which is why we always booked cruises from NY in winter or early spring. We don't mind the cold on day one and the last day, but now CCL pulled out of NY for those months. :( We had free air to FL for our B2B on the Liberty and friends who live 3 blocks from Port Canaveral, so it was basically "free" to cruise from FL in January. Baltimore for our Pride cruise in May was a short 3 hour, 45 minute drive. Sure get spoiled having the ship 20 minutes from our back door tho. :rolleyes::(

We haven't done any out of NYC, my son did NCL last spring, we were his private chauffers. We had free sleeping at my almost son in laws parents down at port Canaveral in January for Liberty. They drove us, plus the cruise was free. Sure hope I can do enough slots to earn another one. I loving this 3 hour drive time to Baltimore. I can get used to that too. We're from Ocean County. I have family in Bergen County.

We haven't done any out of NYC, my son did NCL last spring, we were his private chauffers. We had free sleeping at my almost son in laws parents down at port Canaveral in January for Liberty. They drove us, plus the cruise was free. Sure hope I can do enough slots to earn another one. I loving this 3 hour drive time to Baltimore. I can get used to that too. We're from Ocean County. I have family in Bergen County.

My parents and DB live in Bay Head. And I guess we were on Liberty together in January!! :eek::)

I discovered all of your reviews quite by accident; I was reading another posters review (can't even remember which ship/ports at this point) and I read one of your posts... saw all your links for reviews, and literally spent my weekend reading all of them. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that is eagerly awaiting your next one :)

I feel like I spent a weekend binge watching a full season or two of a favorite show knowing the new season premier was about to start :D

Welcome home and I can't wait!

Edited by VickiD59