Drinks package upgrade

I have done a search of the forum to try and find a thread about this.

We have the premium drinks package as part of a booking deal for our sailing next year, but i wondered if you can upgrade once on board to the Ultimate drinks package ? Also what are the additional costs ?

I have done a search of the forum to try and find a thread about this.

We have the premium drinks package as part of a booking deal for our sailing next year, but i wondered if you can upgrade once on board to the Ultimate drinks package ? Also what are the additional costs ?

Yes you can upgrade once on board. We have the Select Drinks Package on our cruise in Oct and are upgrading on board. Not sure of the prices but Royal Caribbean have a page on their website if you search it on internet.

Select $35 daily

Premium $49 daily

Ultimate $55 daily

Just pay the difference from what you have got to what you want to upgrade to.

Enjoy your cruise.

Maria

You would have to pay the difference, plus 18%.

I would assume if you do this on a day other than the first day you would only pay the days remaining to upgrade. Does there need to be the typical 4 days left to upgrade?

Company policy is that you would only pay for the days left in the cruise, and there would need to be at least 4 days left. Note that individual ships can (and do) do their own thing.

Company policy is that you would only pay for the days left in the cruise, and there would need to be at least 4 days left. Note that individual ships can (and do) do their own thing.

On the Adventure of the Seas, suppose you purchase the select package before boarding. Then once onboard, you upgrade to Ultimate. Will you be using your onboard credit to pay the upgrade difference?

On the Adventure of the Seas, suppose you purchase the select package before boarding. Then once onboard, you upgrade to Ultimate. Will you be using your onboard credit to pay the upgrade difference?

Yes.