STAR Interior Cabin question (deck choice)

CruiseFun56

Looking at an inexpensive NCL STAR interior cabin for a quick solo trip. Must have mid-ship. (Unfortunately, the sea sickness curse hits when trying to sleep in the evening. Fortunately I do wear the patch with decent success.) Narrowed options to Deck 11 mid ship interior OR Deck 5 mid ship interior. Any thought on either deck would be greatly appreciated. Pricing is very similar. Just cannot figure which deck will be the most kind to me while sleeping.

Looking at an inexpensive NCL STAR interior cabin for a quick solo trip. Must have mid-ship. (Unfortunately, the sea sickness curse hits when trying to sleep in the evening. Fortunately I do wear the patch with decent success.) Narrowed options to Deck 11 mid ship interior OR Deck 5 mid ship interior. Any thought on either deck would be greatly appreciated. Pricing is very similar. Just cannot figure which deck will be the most kind to me while sleeping.

Deck 5.

The lower, the better.

Or, deck 8, outside by the lifeboats, midship.

Low price and a litle bit of view......

We were on deck 4 (4001) inside and were well pleased with the room and the lack of noise. Possibly a little to far forward for you but check it out.

I would say that any of the inside cabins on deck 4 would be very good.

Mike

Pom by birth; Kiwi by Choice; Go Canucks Go

A BIG Thank You for the quick & informative replies. Booked one of the unique "sideways" interiors on Deck 5 (5093). Looks to be a good location. Will probably combine this choice with a Thermal Suite Pass. Personally don't post often, but sure do appreciate all those who are willing to share their knowledge & experiences. Constantly learning something new on this board. Again, thanks to all!