Looks like hot tub repair on Dawn

MA 2 VA

Looks like they are connecting the 2 and making it an oval pool.........much nicer for the crew if they are.

I was just thinking the same thing - they do appear to be connecting the 2; I guess they can use the same water and drain connections, much easier than a new build.

They started doing that when we were on the Dawn w/o 9/11. The work started after Miami on 9/15. We were in Penthouse Suite 9002 and ended up getting moved to the Garden Villa because of the noise and smell of the Plasma cutter as well as the repair crew dropping large pieces of metal on the deck. The noise and the smell were awful and started early in the morning and lasted until sundown.

They started doing that when we were on the Dawn w/o 9/11. The work started after Miami on 9/15. We were in Penthouse Suite 9002 and ended up getting moved to the Garden Villa because of the noise and smell of the Plasma cutter as well as the repair crew dropping large pieces of metal on the deck. The noise and the smell were awful and started early in the morning and lasted until sundown.

A first - this is post number 0 - how can that be :confused:

I just found these boards. This was my second cruise, the first was on the Celebrity Zenith in October, 2002. After this cruise, we will be taking many, many more!

Harleycat - welcome - I was commenting on the software. You clearly had one post but the counter said zero. Perhaps you were so fast the server missed your post :D :D

Archived