Sapphire Beach and Paradise Point

miamilady305

I will be in St. Thomas in November on Carnival Liberty. My plan is to visit Sapphire Beach for a few hours. I want to also visit Paradise Point. Can it be done within our time frame? If so, which one should we do first? We are docked from 8-5.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Kim, Yes - plenty of time for both. We like going to PP after Sapphire, nice spot to relax before returning to the ship. You can usually buy refundable PP tram tickets at the ship's excursions desk or you can taxi up to PP. You can also taxi one way and tram the other. It's a short walk from the lower tram station back to the dock and there's plenty of shopping if you want that.

Enjoy gorgeous Sapphire and the view from Paradise Point!

We have done this before and as Blue mentioned, it's best to buy your tickets on the ship because they are refunded if you happen to not use them for some reason.

I would suggest going to Sapphire first and then Paradise for the simple fact that if you get to St Thomas at 8am, Paradise is not open until later (unless that has changed over the years). So you will waste precious time waiting for them to open instead of just heading over to Sapphire and then catching Paradise on your return. Just a thought. :)