Breakaway Cabin Location Question?

Stace894

I am looking into booking a Thanksgiving Cruise on the Breakaway for 2016. I would really prefer one of the "sideways' rooms for bed placement (prefer to rock side to side with the ship than head to toe) but only see a couple available. The one that I really like I just noticed seems to be just above the Studio Lounge. Has anyone stayed above this before? Was the noise really noticible? My husband sleeps with a C-Pap and doesn't really notice noise,, neither does my son. I just don't want to set myself up for failure when I can just choose another room. Also, not sure how busy the Lounge would be on a Thanksgiving Cruise, I would assume more families with kids. Even if someone was travling in a solo room, would more likely be traveling with a group for this particular week.

Any thoughts or experiences would be appreciated.

Its not so much cabin location but bed placement. In Inside rooms, the beds are back against the wall opposite the entry door. In the sideways rooms, the bed ends up rocking from side to side as the bed is placed "lengthwise" from stem to stern on the ship.. In a standard inside room, the bed ends up rocking from Head to toe because the bed goes from port to aft, and that really bothered me on my last inside room. Its a little thing, but when your trying to fall asleep in tossing seas, getting a head rush every 20-30 seconds is really annoying.

Its really individual choice and preference. Some people can't do inside rooms and have to have a balcony. Some people don't care about the room because they are in it very little. No right answer other than what is right for you.