Frustrated with Carnival.com

dkmarionaz

I'm trying to book shore excursions (we leave in a week) and their website won't allow me to book or filter/search. I've tried IE, Chrome and Firefox -- and I've rebooted. Is there a secret to getting their website to work properly? We booked a year ago, and I still have to put my booking number in each and every time (along with last name, DOB, ship, date of sailing - seems once I log in, that should all be automatic.

Just frustrated; any advice will be appreciated ;)

The website has been flakey. I did the online check in for the cruise I am on right now about a week before. When I got to the port they had nothing for the two cabins. It was like I only printed the boarding passes. They had to enter everything again. Then after a day they tell me I can't buy anything because the CC isn't setup on my account.

IT guys need to fix some stuff. :D

We just booked excursions last nite for next June , my husband logs on to our account, go to manage booking, then on the right side there is a green tab that says shore excursion, click that. This works if you have added your booking to your account. Once you have added your booking to your account then you don't have to do it again. Hope this helps.good luck