JaxFax Consolidator Website

travelplus

For those looking to save money and are willing to give up flexibility and fly in at least a day or more before and stay a day or two after or more and can live with restrictions such as non refundable no.change airfare then head over to

JaxFax Magazine Consolidator search to see what air consolidators sell tickets to your destination. http://jaxfaxmagazine.com/airsearch/

You can send agents quotes or sign up to the various agencies and compare prices with the main booking engines.

I have also found on Kayak you can get stopovers in Europe on multi city itineraries for the same cost as a roundtrip.ticket if you don't overstay the maximum number of days.

Remember you may not be able to earn frequent flier miles on consolidator tickets but you can gain savings. Also you can decide to stay abroad and book your return while abroad giving 14-21 days notice and enjoy your trip.so as long as you don't overstay your Visa.

Happy travels and please let me know if you have used JaxFax Search and booked with a consolidator and how much money you saved.

My experience is that some of the best consolidators work only with travel agents. They make their money on the volume, not on each ticket. So they don't have time to "hand hold" the many inexperienced flyers, answering tons of questions, etc.

Note that these "consolidators" are not like "cruise air" tickets. Most are very much like "normal" tickets and many, if not most, earn frequent flyer miles. Some end up costing about the same as "normal" tickets but have more flexible routing options or more flexible change features (or lower change fees).

I have been using such consolidator tickets for years. They definitely still have a place in the air travel market.