Free Tote Bags

bren51

Traveling on Oasis next week and wonder if RCCL provides free totes to each stateroom like Princess does. If not I will bring the tote I have from Princess which is lightweight and folds easily in my suitcase

Traveling on Oasis next week and wonder if RCCL provides free totes to each stateroom like Princess does. If not I will bring the tote I have from Princess which is lightweight and folds easily in my suitcase

I haven't seen tote bags in the room in a very long time. I think one cruise I got one but that was years ago.

I haven't seen tote bags in the room in a very long time. I think one cruise I got one but that was years ago.

It would be nice of them to do, and therefore cruisers would not bring 'gifts they were given' from other cruises.

Back in 2004 when we cruised on Her Majesty for the first time over Christmas, we got a rolling bag and a travel case with Royal insignia on it....I use that travel bag on every cruise, it is packed and ready to go on a 'moments notice' even though we can't really take last minute cruises.....I like to be prepared, just in case it happens.

Thanks for the quick responses. I will use my princess totes since they weigh practically nothing and will fold up when not used. Good enough for my beach excursion to put beach towels and sunscreen in.

We got tote bags last December while on Explorer. Our D+ gift was to be a beach towel. We got a note that they were out of beach towels so were giving us a tote. We were on a B2B2B so we got 3. Have never seen the type that we got but it is really nice and has lots of small pockets with a big section in the middle. So RCI has them somewhere.