Xpress pass question

kevey

Hi folks

Am new to Celebrity and have just completed online check in for Equinox cruise on 9th November in 70 days, but it says the Xpress pass is not ready yet. Is this because it is too early and needs to be printed off within a certain number of days which is the policy for other cruise lines ?

Have looked for info on the Celebrity website but cannot find any other details about this part.

Thanks

Hi folks

Am new to Celebrity and have just completed online check in for Equinox cruise on 9th November in 70 days, but it says the Xpress pass is not ready yet. Is this because it is too early and needs to be printed off within a certain number of days which is the policy for other cruise lines ?

Have looked for info on the Celebrity website but cannot find any other details about this part.

Thanks

Have you you made final payment? My Xpress pass on my cruise in 80 days became immediately available as soon as I made my final payment.

I had the same problem. I hadn't quite filled everything in. As I was filling in the form it kept asking if "same for" myself when I was filling in my husband's info. I thought It was automatically entering it, but no. I had to go back and fill in all the info for myself also. Check each page and question, probably there's something you missed.

Did you pay Celebrity directly or a TA. If a TA they may not have released the funds to Celebrity. If your account is showing paid in full you might have to call Celebrity to have the express pass released.

If there were any errors or missing information you would not see the 4 green indicators of each step completed, it would tell you that something else needs to be done.