Where's the Spreadsheet?

MarKandi

Cruise

I'm so excited! After having to take a 3 year+ hiatus from cruising due to family and employment issues, we going to get our sea legs back next year!

After being out of the loop for so long, I went to the HAL website to look around. There used to be a colored spreadsheet of sorts that would tell you the region each ship would be in during specific times of the year. This was a great tool to help search where we wanted to go and assist in avoiding specific regions of non-interest or ships that were too large which we try to avoid. But after a somewhat exhaustive search online, I could not find it.

Did it move or become more difficult to find? I recall that HAL's yearly Cruise Planner magazine published a similar spreadsheet, but I Probably threw it into the recycle bin thinking it would be another year before we went to sea.

Hopefully their webmaster didn't decide to delete the spreadsheet :(

I was going to call HAL but decided to go via CC as there is a much higher level of experience here than a Res Agent. Any help on locating it would be appreciated, if it still exists.

Thx all!

Mark and Kandi:)

I think this is what you're talking about. :)

http://www.hollandamerica.com/find-cruise-vacation/DestinationCalendar.action?WT.ac=Sitemap_CruiseFinder_DestCal

I liked it better when they showed "under construction" (dry dock) periods.

Don't know what time frame this is for, but for the VEENDAM, if 2016, I'm booked in January but for 21 days in the Caribbean, not Hawaii

Edited by momatibm

Don't know what time frame this is for, but for the VEENDAM, if 2016, I'm booked in January but for 21 days in the Caribbean, not Hawaii
If the Sept in the middle of the chart is supposed to be 2015, then another thing that's very wrong are Ryndam and Statendam sailings through April 2016!! :eek: Looks like it's badly out of date, and should have been removed from the HAL site!

Edited by jtl513

If the Sept in the middle of the chart is supposed to be 2015, then another thing that's very wrong are Ryndam and Statendam sailings through April 2016!! :eek: Looks like it's badly out of date, and should have been removed from the HAL site!

And we all know that HAL keeps its web site up to date:rolleyes:

The 2016-17 cruise atlas is online and the chart should be on the last page. You will have to enlarge the page to read it. YOu might also try to find it listed on the "site map" on HAL website.
http://www.nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/hal/cruiseatlas1617/?WT.ac=ebrochure_CruiseAtlas_1617_USD#/226 It's on page 225. Edited by FLACRUISER99