Mini-Suite perks

WWLL

You just proved my point about the word suite. And what perks are we talking about? The promos? Those are specifically stated on the website and surely a TA would know about them as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We received a no cost move to a mini suite from a balcony once and it was great. The bathtub/shower and more room in the cabin is a nice perk...just being positive:)

Alas since then we next tried a NCL suite and we became spoiled with the "suite life" perks. It is hard to not want a suite now.

No, not the promos.

The suite perks... butler, concierge, Haven access, exclusive dining venue, priority boarding/disembark, priority tendering, etc etc etc...

Absolutely nobody is saying that it's impossible to understand what a mini-suite actually is. All I am saying (and LMB, and dozens others) is that MANY folks have been misled or deceived by the term in the past. That's all.

Impossible, no. However, one has to be fairly misinformed to not see the difference.

IMHO, the vast majority of those "claiming" to be confused by the term mini-suite (wonder if they are just as confused by mini-fridge?) are just looking for a hook to justify complaining until they get perks.

If people truly are this confused, then why are we not seeing people coming back from mini-suites surprised that they didn't have to pay $15.50 per day for the DSC since that IS the going rate for suites? :rolleyes:

No perks, it's not a suite.. there we are, just figured I'd be the 457th person to give the EXACT same answer.. some of you crack me up :D:D:D:D:D:D

Where is dis guy who keeps count of the mini-suite misapplications ?

What is the current count ?

AND A BIG ROFLOL - more confusion runneth amok for another next week

when we do this all over with again.

Should have a sticky about this:

A MINI-SUITE IS NOT AND HAS NEVER BEEN A ***"SUITE"*** !

Just another person from the peanut gallery chiming in about the confusion with respect to the name mini-suite.

I booked my family's first NCL cruise in February, and on the NCL homepage, it talked about suites receiving all available packages.

Not knowing then what I know now and, going by the ordinary usage of the words, I assumed that a "mini-suite" was a suite which, because of deck configurations, was smaller in size than a "regular" suite (hence the use of the word "mini").

I was quickly disabused of that understanding when I called to book (which was later confirmed by this Board), but the fact that newbies like me keep asking the same question over and over again on CC is indicative of the fact that the use of the word "suite" in describing a room that isn't, is a problem.

No, not the promos.

The suite perks... butler, concierge, Haven access, exclusive dining venue, priority boarding/disembark, priority tendering, etc etc etc...

Absolutely nobody is saying that it's impossible to understand what a mini-suite actually is. All I am saying (and LMB, and dozens others) is that MANY folks have been misled or deceived by the term in the past. That's all.

If people would read before they book then they would not have to ask they would know. NCL states You do not get haven suite benefits. And when your booking the first clue is when you have to pick one promo and not get them all right? Reading.....