Bora Bora shore excursion question - need your help!

jeanniedc

Hello! I'll be on a 7 day PG cruise in early October. For our two days in Bora Bora, I have booked the Circle Lagoon (4 hour) tour through "Reef Discovery/Pure Snorkeling." For the following day, I booked the ship's tour BRB 1603, which is the half day tour through Patrick's company Maohi Nui.

We are not scuba divers, and I'd rather spend my time in and around the water rather than on land in BB.

So my question is: are these two tours going to be very much the same? If that's the case I have to re-think my plans!

Thank you very much.

similar ........... Some of the locations my be in the same general area, both circle the island via the inner lagoon

Discovery is a little bit more about snorkeling locations for intermediate snorkelers whereas Patricks is a bit more 'vanilla' (touristy) though still very good. You are correct, do activities in the water while you're on Bora Bora. I would recommend Patrick's longer tour if you've never done a barbecue Polynesian style, while sitting in the water with a umbrella plus a fruity drink. (1602)

i've done both Tours, both are good.

Edited by Tahitianbigkahuna