Royal Replenish Package Questions

Hi All, I'll be on my first cruise in July 2016 on Brilliance of the Seas, sailing from Barcelona. How much would I expect to pay for a hot chocolate without the Royal Replenish Package?

Never paid extra for hot chocolate on any RC ship. Hot chocolate is included in your base free drinks, like coffee, tea, iced tea, white and chocolate milk, lemonade, etc.

There are very nice hot chocolates listed on an Anthem menu that someone posted (at 270, I think). Can anyone confirm if they are included in Royal replenish?

Have not sailed on the Anthem, but hot chocolate (often packaged like Swiss Miss) is available free on all ships I have on. Not sure what kind of hot chocolate you are referring to.

I just got off the adventure. We would routinely go to café promenade for a specialty coffee and water. They were always able to give us one coffee and two waters each on our package. A few times we asked for three waters and they said they weren't supposed to but showed up with them anyway.

Have not sailed on the Anthem, but hot chocolate (often packaged like Swiss Miss) is available free on all ships I have on. Not sure what kind of hot chocolate you are referring to.

I am on Anthem at the moment and there are "gourmet" hot chocolates available from La Patisserie. They are included in the Royal Replenish and you can have any size.

I was talking about the gourmet hot chocolate. Someone posted an excellent looking menu from an Anthem cruise-- it looked SO good (and even better in February when it's too cold!). Glad to hear it's included with the packages!

Morning

I have a few questions on the Royal Replenish Package

What does premium Tea & Coffee mean? can you get a cappuccino from starbucks or some where else

How many bottles of water can you get at one time?

Can you take the bottle water off the boat when in port?

It says it includes Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice but does it include other juices eg tomato as I like a spiced tomato juice before dinner or is that cover under a virgin mary

does it include the juices from the gym I like my morning smoothee

Does it include milkshakes from JR or can you get a mikeshake from the bar

thanks

Just off Oasis with the RR.

1 - You cannot use the RR at the stand alone Starbucks on Oasis and Allure however you can get latte's, etc at Cafe Promenade, Park Cafe and in the MDR. I had a cappuccino every night with my dessert. You can use your SB gold card at the stand alone Starbucks.

2 - Technically only 1 and technically you couldn't do a coffee plus the bottle of water however, on Oasis I was able to get my iced latte and a bottle of water at the same time with no issues and occasionally the lady was nice and gave me 2 bottles of water. Your mileage may vary. You can always walk across the promenade to Sorrentos and get another bottle.

3 - We took water off the boat into port with no issues.

4 - As far as I know all fresh squeezed were included. In the vitality spa area you can get carrot, etc. I was able to get a protein shake from the gym area and it was covered. I've heard this isn't always the case.

5 - It would include a milkshake. Some nights in the MDR my daughter would get the oreo cookie milk shake after dinner and it was covered.

Hope that helps.

i was on the radiance in august and pretty much everything seemed to be included in the replenish package....or rather, i didn't encounter anything that wasn't included...

here's what we had during the course of the cruise...

from lattitudes:

-- cappucino or latte several times a day...(and i mean several times a day....i had at least 4 every day, as did my son in law)..

-- frozen specialty coffee drinks (my mom and daughter had at least two of these a day, and my son in law one a day)

-- specialty tea (my daughter had these multiple times each day)

in the MDR

-- at breakfast every day - fresh squeezed orange juice

-- at dinner some nights - cappucino

at various bars around the ship

-- at the juice bar in the solarium - frozen fruit shakes (yum)

-- at the schooner bar/colony club bar/centrum bar - an ocean full of diet coke (i pretty much had a diet coke in my hands at all times, except when i was drinking coffee)

-- at the schooner bar - that milkshake that they do there....is it called the mudslide? at least one of us had one there each day...

-- from all the bars on the ship as well as lattitudes we each got many bottles of water each day.....we drank them on the ship and took them with us on excursions....and also when we disembarked at the end of the cruise..

as you can see from that, we definitely got our money's worth....but we're very heavy coffee/coke drinkers....the coffee alone paid for the package....so all the coke and fruit shakes were essentially 'free'...

by the way, we weren't sure about the whole tipping thing, since they give you a slip to sign each time you get a drink (that's how they did it on the radiance in any case)....

we just signed it and didn't add a tip....

they were just as nice to us as they were to everyone else so it didn't seem to make a difference....

at the end of the cruise, since we'd had so very many coffees (and for the most part it was the same 3 guys there all the time), for our last coffees on the last morning, we added a big tip to the charge slip (after verifying that they share the tips) and thanked them profusely for the wonderful service ....

they were very appreciative for the tip, but as i said, they'd been just as wonderful without getting a tip each time....

perhaps they figured we'd cough up money at the end, but regardless, the service was excellent.

Edited by alaska_planner

• 3 weeks later...

Forgive me if this has been covered (my search yield nothing, but I could have overlooked it), but does anyone know if you can get sparkling water in the MDR and if so what brand is it? Sailing on Adventure in January and looking to get the RRP. Thanks in advance!

Forgive me if this has been covered (my search yield nothing, but I could have overlooked it), but does anyone know if you can get sparkling water in the MDR and if so what brand is it? Sailing on Adventure in January and looking to get the RRP. Thanks in advance!

You can get Pellegrino in the MDR for extra charge. However, it would be included as part of either the Replenish or Ultimate beverage packages. I don't know what the charge would be outside of a package, but I suspect it's similar to the price of a soda, something around $2.50.