Buffet

gene g

It is usually served on the first night of 7 day or longer cruises. I have not seen it on the buffet. I too am a dessert scout. There are only a handful of Carnival desserts I like and yes I will have more than one after a meal. I am on vacation.

I did not notice it in the buffet area last week on the Splendor but I will tell the food was amazing so good that I only ate once in the MDR the rest in the Buffet area So much to choose from and you take how much/how little you want. I found myself eating so much I had to cut my meals down to two a day. I would never bother with the MDR again on a Carnival ship. Again, I will say it the food was amazing. However, the coffee well that is whole different story.

It is usually served on the first night of 7 day or longer cruises. I have not seen it on the buffet. I too am a dessert scout. There are only a handful of Carnival desserts I like and yes I will have more than one after a meal. I am on vacation.

on the last night, I ordered only one, our server brought me two, you can't just order one now! :D