Most Romantic Or Unknown Quiet Public Spots on Getaway

escentialssoycandles

All the way forward on deck 16 are suites. Not sure they would share their balconies. That is Haven area's and off limits unless you live there. Perhaps you meant another deck?

It is all the way forward on the same deck as the Vibe which I thought was deck 16. Vibe and the Haven area were more starboard, this was past Vibe, on the port side.

So rather than spend my money on something he might hate, I showed him the options last night.

He said NO to the spa because he likes being outside.

He said YES to the Vibe Passes + cabana if we can get them

Without a word, he said he wanted a massage - though he knew it would be pricey. I am thinking we save the money for Spa Passes and get a beachfront massage in Cozumel? Still do Vibe and everyone is happy.

I am still going to order Chocolate Covered Strawberries and a Cheese Plate for our room and will bring a bottle of bubbly and wine on board.

Thank you for the Deck 16/17 info, sounds like a great quiet place to get away from the crowds. :D

Spa aside, which we've never used - on our sailing I found that the outdoor seating for the mojito bar was rarely occupied. Maybe this was an anomaly. But - I thought it was a great place to chill out on the comfy seats with a cold drink, people-watching.

Just realized I should have said deck 17, you go up the outside deck stairs port side on 16.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Correct, deck 17 has a sundeck on the port side and a Haven sundeck on the starboard side. Deck 16 is completely taken up with the Haven and Haven suites.

Speaking from a manly guys point of view, there is nothing romantic about a couples massage or a day at the spa. :D

Okay, go ahead......I have my flame retardant boxer shorts on.

I agree, I personally am not a fru fru girl. He however is a single dad of 3 little girls and works really hard. Although I give and take my fair share of massages, he wanted one for this cruise. So I have booked a Massage at Nachi Cocum in Cozumel - I have never even had a professional massage so I will probably be more uncomfortable than anything else.

We are more drink in hand people watchers.......so thanks for the tip on the Mojito Bar OZCanuck - which is his favorite drink (He is Cuban Italian ;) )

Edited by escentialssoycandles

I agree, I personally am not a fru fru girl. He however is a single dad of 3 little girls and works really hard. Although I give and take my fair share of massages, he wanted one for this cruise. So I have booked a Massage at Nachi Cocum in Cozumel - I have never even had a professional massage so I will probably be more uncomfortable than anything else.

Hi there... I would love to hear of your experience in Nachi Cocum as we've booked there too! My husband wouldn't do a massage, but I've booked one for myself. ;) Hope you have a fantastic cruise!

Remember that each ship has over a 1k in camera's installed around the ship and records on every one of them, sorry if I burst your bubble.

Public Rendezvous or PDA was never my intention or even crossed my mind. :eek: I truly wanted to know those spots we can go to relax and have it be quiet and not chaotic. Those unexplored and unadvertised areas that most do not venture to. I am a wild one, but not that wild that I would be so risque.....especially in a confined area with a bunch of kids running around.

I am just being proactive in case I get claustrophobic on my balcony.