Star Show Times And Entertainment Venues

daveoc

I've just booked the Star Transatlantic from Dover to Tampa on October 6th.

I intend to book the ultimate dining package for many of the nights on board -- can anyone give me an idea of what times the shows are on in the theatre so that I can then arrange to book our meals before or after.

I'm guessing that they follow most other lines and are something like 8/8.30 and 10/10.30.

Apart from the theatre is there anywhere else on the Star where they have performers on in the evening---I'm thinking on the lines of comedians/singers etc, or is the theatre the focal point.

Thanks

• 1 month later...
I intend to book the ultimate dining package for many of the nights on board -- can anyone give me an idea of what times the shows are on in the theatre so that I can then arrange to book our meals before or after.

Daveoc,

Apparently no one was able to answer your questions prior to your cruise. Since it is recently completed can you tell us what you found out. We also are trying to determine when to book evening meals.

I have heard that first night schedule is different from the others—did you find that to be true?

Just off the Star... shows seemed to be mostly 7:00 and 9:00PM ... First night was not an exception...

Thanks for the info, Cliff. Looks like you just did the same cruise we plan for January. Any particular highlights/pitfalls/recommendations you would share?