Gastropub or Cellar Masters

sleepless

Cellar Masters on the Solstice. They've moved the "better" beers there as well.

Thanks for your response. I am totally new to Celebrity. I read a thread sometime over the last couple of days that indicated that Cellar Masters had been recently replaced by the Gastropub on the Solstice. I think I am happy that Cellar Masters is still there. The pictures of that venue are gorgeous.

GastroBAR, not GastroPUB

Thank you for your concern about my calling the venue by the wrong name. I am sorry if this upset you. I am, however, glad to know the proper name of a venue that is not on the ship I will be sailing. As stated above, I am new to Celebrity and the Solstice. I had read a thread recently that referred to the venue as Gastropub. Perhaps you might want to do a search for the thread that contains the improper name. This will allow you to make that correction also. We can't have improper information made available to unsuspecting cruisers.

From the moment this new venue was announced, people have been mis-naming it on Cruise Critic and elsewhere. Its correct name is Gastrobar. Much has been made of the negative connotations of the "gastro" part of the name, especially when it was incorporated into the Passport Lounge on Eclipse, where it quickly received the dubious nickname "Pass-Gas":rolleyes: