NCL's New Menu Lineup

Director Don

• 1 month later...

Is anyone aware of where I can see the menus for the various specialty restaurants on the Epic? We have the ultimate dining package and I would like to see our choices prior to making reservations (which will be shortly). This will be our first NCL cruise as we usually cruise on Princess and therefore have no idea of what is being offered.

Look under the "where can I see menus" question:

http://www.ncl.com/promo/wave15

Is anyone aware of where I can see the menus for the various specialty restaurants on the Epic? We have the ultimate dining package and I would like to see our choices prior to making reservations (which will be shortly). This will be our first NCL cruise as we usually cruise on Princess and therefore have no idea of what is being offered.
Edited by asubaru

If anyone has pictures of the new menus, would you please be so kind as to upload your photos. Thank you so much in advance.

While hard to read, attached are a couple of MDR menus from this week on the Epic

e6c16c50557883c938f001178994448a.jpg

03e773efaa28c7835d62947a01615c57.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While hard to read, attached are a couple of MDR menus from this week on the Epic
Thanks for posting! Those are the same menus that have been around for a while, so I guess there are no "new menus" on the Epic yet. Maybe they are starting with the Gem. But "Everything on our menu is fresh and locally sourced from the exciting destinations we sail to"? :confused: Does anyone believe that for one second?

Thanks for posting! Those are the same menus that have been around for a while, so I guess there are no "new menus" on the Epic yet. Maybe they are starting with the Gem. But "Everything on our menu is fresh and locally sourced from the exciting destinations we sail to"? :confused: Does anyone believe that for one second?

Ha.... isn't everything true you read on the internet?? Since the GEM is usually restocked in NYC.... I'm doubting this very much so... but, who knows. Hopefully, someone from a recent 10 day cruise took menu pics for us to see for ourselves!

Just off the Gem and we had the new menus. Not really impressed. No longer have the optional starters that were on left side of menu. Think there were only 4 alternate entree selections (maybe 5). Nothing was horrible but just not great

Was interesting that on the starters, some were on each of the menus (French onion soup, beef sliders, salmon tartare, etc.), while others items were changed up. I've only eaten in the MDR a few times, but I thought those items that were always available were kind of lumped together.

I got these Gem menus off a Facebook group I belong to so they aren't mine. They were posted early September if I am remembering correctly and they are a little hard to read.

It was my understanding that they removed some of the everyday starters (like the French Onion Soup) so that may be one way to tell if it is "new"? These do not have the french onion soup on them.

NCL Main Dining Room Menus New.pdf

I got these Gem menus off a Facebook group I belong to so they aren't mine. They were posted early September if I am remembering correctly and they are a little hard to read.

It was my understanding that they removed some of the everyday starters (like the French Onion Soup) so that may be one way to tell if it is "new"? These do not have the french onion soup on them.

I'd be happy with those. Thanks for posting.

If these are the new menus they look fantastic.

I love the way they change up the shrimp appetizer each day, great daily salad selections and soup selections. I'd have a hard time deciding between having all appetizers for dinner or an actual dinner plate on some nights. Looks like it might be late afternoon with the appetizers and come back after an early show for a dinner :)

Chicken Corden Bleu, Beef Wellington and Prime rib for dinner selections sounds like someone in Miami has been catching up on old Julia Child episodes.

I think I'd have a hard time giving up the MDR for specialty dining as it all sounds great on paper. Hopefully the execution is top notch.

I think the only thing missing is maybe a daily Indian or Asian dish.

-Sean

Starters change everyday. No longer have the standard, everyday ones. These menus are the ones on our Gem cruise last week

Here's a few of the Epic menus from today.

7e4d9ee663b13d181f59a7ca9dd293fe.jpg

8eacecb99684482afa3db15baff617c4.jpg

052c00c63bc41c96cf803c60880c6cbf.jpg

32822b9cda03763a49ad59007a09a839.jpg

adc23bafa59a3ba5040a1537e23a40f0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk