7A or 8J on miracle?

Cruznjuly

Miracle... I'm currently booked in a 7A- cabin 5234.

With this sale, and an extra $100, I can book 8J-cabin 6232.

Since I booked a past guest rate, I would also lose $60 OBC, so technically the ginormous balcony is $160 more.

What do you think? Worth $160?

Never sailed either category but we do adore the Miracle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since I booked a past guest rate, I would also lose $60 OBC, so technically the ginormous balcony is $160 more.

Grab the big balcony. You also get away from the life boat obstructed view.

I think I'm having a difficult time letting go of the OBC... Which is really stupid cuz it's only $60.

Are you booked Early Saver? Talk to your PVP and try and get the upgrade and keep the OBC. Doesn't hurt to ask.;)

We have sailed this cabin on the 8th deck twice. We ADORE it. Definitely worth the cost.

Edited by DANCING GRANDMOMMY

Are you booked Early Saver? Talk to your PVP and try and get the upgrade and keep the OBC. Doesn't hurt to ask.;)

Yes, it was an early saver with ppast guest bonus or something like that. The person I spoke to originally said absolutely not… That by changing the room, the code is for the onboard credit would disappear.

I said I needed to call back. I guess there is a slim chance the person I get the next time knows how to keep the OBC. If there is one thing consistent about carnival PVP's, it's inconsistency. [emoji16]

Yes, it was an early saver with ppast guest bonus or something like that. The person I spoke to originally said absolutely not… That by changing the room, the code is for the onboard credit would disappear.

I said I needed to call back. I guess there is a slim chance the person I get the next time knows how to keep the OBC. If there is one thing consistent about carnival PVP's, it's inconsistency. [emoji16]

Do you mean category eight? Or the eighth deck? This room I am looking at would be on the Empress deck.

6232 is a bowling alley, and it's sensational. We had this cabin 3 years ago. It is 3 times the size of a regular extended balcony. If you spend anytime on your balcony it's so worth it. It comes with 2 chairs a small table and a lounger. I still remember that cabin and balcony like it was yesterday.

6232 is a bowling alley, and it's sensational. We had this cabin 3 years ago. It is 3 times the size of a regular extended balcony. If you spend anytime on your balcony it's so worth it. It comes with 2 chairs a small table and a lounger. I still remember that cabin and balcony like it was yesterday.

It has two loungers now:D

https://www.flickr.com/photos/79626726@N05/

• 3 weeks later...

Upgrade! I've only been on one cruise previously and we had one of the bowling alley balconies on Legend and it was fantastic! Ate breakfast out there, etc. I'm still struggling with not having that this time around, lol.

I was in the exact same boat. Literally. Booked a guarantee rate on the 11/1 miracle cruise. Got an obstructed balcony. Paid $160 and upgraded to 6232. My only regret is that I didn't wait a bit. Price dropped $80 the next day. :-( and the price on my guarantee is down almost $300. now I understand why people who book after final payment get so upset. Very frustrating to see the price drop so much. I should have waited to book.

I was in the exact same boat. Literally. Booked a guarantee rate on the 11/1 miracle cruise. Got an obstructed balcony. Paid $160 and upgraded to 6232. My only regret is that I didn't wait a bit. Price dropped $80 the next day. :-( and the price on my guarantee is down almost $300. now I understand why people who book after final payment get so upset. Very frustrating to see the price drop so much. I should have waited to book.

Hey, we are on the same cruise 11/1 on the Miracle. 6232 was our extended balcony room but we upgraded to a suite! Small world.