The Incredible Infinity!!

Cruise Raider

Thank you, Lois R. Are the windows the same size or larger than the other oceanview cabins? I heard these cabins are newer than the others?

Good morning....cabins 3112-3144 are newer than all the other cabins

on deck 3, yes.

Thank you! I know I will never hit Gold since it starts over every year. I'm lucky I'm pearl and get to go in the special buffet line. That alone saves me hours of waiting each trip. I've only been on one celebrity cruise so far and I have another one booked. I'm not sure I understand how to use the celebrity status in Vegas though. If I was Elite with celebrity would I just tell them that when I make my reservation in Vegas?

When planning a trip to Vegas, use the link listed here: http://www.celebritycruises.com/htmlpage/mgm-partnership. If you are already Pearl through M-life but have only been on one Celebrity cruise or even two, I don't think it will get you anything additional in Vegas. But, you can see if there are any benefits by checking out that web page. If elite on Celebrity or diamond on RCCL, there is a special number to call when you make your reservation down in Vegas. They will provide you with the same rates as gold members get when they book down there. When you go to the front desk to check into your room, if any upgrades are available, you may be able to get one if you mention you have your elite status through Celebrity.

I know this is off-topic but have you ever been to Border Grills small plate brunch? It's on Saturday and Sunday and it was fabulous! You can find a bunch of pictures of it on a few sites. They have a location at Caesar's Palace and Mandalay Bay. We went to the Caesar's Palace location. They have different menus at each location.

Funny you mention that, we were just down there earlier this week and went to Border Grill but not for brunch. Will have to try that out next time.

I can't wait until my Infinity cruise! Oh, a quick question have you ever seen the Oceanview cabins that are towards the aft on deck three? We were wondering about those.

I have another two cruises booked on the Infinity and in one of those special oceanview rooms on deck 3. We walked through that hallway every morning on our way to the coffee house breakfast and noticed someone coming out of room 3112 and they were kind enough to show us inside. This room is slightly larger but only in the entry way and yes, the windows are much larger than in the cabins further forward and below. This is a nice quiet hallway but others have warned about the room all the way to the back and some complaints have been posted about the cabins that connect. It all depends on your neighbors, I would guess.

BTW -- did you read that our poor girl had a little incident a couple of days ago? It made me sad to see her with a little bruise on her hull.....not to mention what happened to the dock in Ketchikan. Mother Nature is a powerful force and think she was a little angry that day. :(

Thank you, Lois R. Are the windows the same size or larger than the other oceanview cabins? I heard these cabins are newer than the others?

These are newer cabins, which have taken over the space of conference rooms on one side of the ship. Thus, the windows are also much larger than the standard sized windows in the other oceanview cabins. They are more like the size of those you see on the public decks -- not floor to ceiling but quite large in comparison, nonetheless.

BTW -- did you read that our poor girl had a little incident a couple of days ago? It made me sad to see her with a little bruise on her hull.....not to mention what happened to the dock in Ketchikan. Mother Nature is a powerful force and think she was a little angry that day. :(

I saw that! My first thought was not the Infinity! I was happy to hear she is ok.

I was booked on the Carnival Splendor and a few weeks before my cruise is when she caught fire. I eventually got to sail on her during Halloween and had a great time.

Thank you so much for all of the great information. I really appreciate it :)

These are newer cabins, which have taken over the space of conference rooms on one side of the ship. Thus, the windows are also much larger than the standard sized windows in the other oceanview cabins. They are more like the size of those you see on the public decks -- not floor to ceiling but quite large in comparison, nonetheless.

Looking at a picture of the Infinity, are these cabins the large windows below the lifeboats?

Looking at a picture of the Infinity, are these cabins the large windows below the lifeboats?

They are the ones under the lifeboats. If you check out the picture in the attached web address, they are the windows in the white part of the ship (under the blue paint). https://www.google.com/search?q=photos+of+the+celebrity+infinity&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=667&tbm=isch&imgil=cV7IH6QDvqai5M%253A%253BLJfoBc7Vu3mwPM%253Bhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.shipparade.com%25252Faz%25252FCelebrity_Infinity%25252FCelebrity_Infinity.htm&source=iu&pf=m&fir=cV7IH6QDvqai5M%253A%252CLJfoBc7Vu3mwPM%252C_&usg=__fABAlLQWdA2iQBEIhuNh2WAp5dY%3D&ved=0ahUKEwito-Cx45jNAhUN9mMKHZPzBOcQyjcINQ&ei=4T1YV-2uFo3sjwOT55O4Dg#imgrc=cV7IH6QDvqai5M%3A

It is very easy to compare the difference in the size of the windows in this photo.

I saw that! My first thought was not the Infinity! I was happy to hear she is ok.

Me, too! It would have been so sad to see any real damage to her. Every time I sail on her, it is just better than the last time. Although, this last one will be nearly impossible to beat.

What happened on your last cruise?

We just felt like we were treated like loyalty. This is the one I wrote about in the beginning of this thread. We got an incredible cabin, invited to the sail away in SF from the helipad, invited to the Captain's Table for dinner, treated to a specialty dinner for 2 in the SS United States, had champagne and chocolate covered strawberries delivered to our room several times throughout the cruise. It was just one of those perfect cruises. Funny, because it all started out because they originally cancelled a cruise on which we were booked. I love it when divine intervention steps in!!

We just felt like we were treated like loyalty. This is the one I wrote about in the beginning of this thread. We got an incredible cabin, invited to the sail away in SF from the helipad, invited to the Captain's Table for dinner, treated to a specialty dinner for 2 in the SS United States, had champagne and chocolate covered strawberries delivered to our room several times throughout the cruise. It was just one of those perfect cruises. Funny, because it all started out because they originally cancelled a cruise on which we were booked. I love it when divine intervention steps in!!

Sounds perfect :)