Back from Emerald Princess 9/5 Med

azdmelani

Hi Norris. Yes, same ports for us. Enjoy, I wish I had the chance to do it again!

Thanks for the answer!

You can re-live it when I do my review in October although my port excursions are likely to be different-so many to choose from. I have one scheduled for each day.

You've whetted my appetite! I have 3 more days before I leave for Rome.

Cheers!

Norris

Not yet. We didnt receive a TV guide in our stateroom, which created lots of guessing games as to what we were watching. :) We barely watched TV throughout the cruise. I'm sure if we had the demand system we would have watched more.

Enjoy your cruise and congrats on (almost) reaching Elite!

Got off the Emerald on Sept 5 and we had a TV guide.

Thanks for the answer!

You can re-live it when I do my review in October although my port excursions are likely to be different-so many to choose from. I have one scheduled for each day.

You've whetted my appetite! I have 3 more days before I leave for Rome.

Cheers!

Norris

If you have time in Rome, you must try this: foodtoursofrome.com We had a ball and one of the highlights of the entire trip. We did the evening tour.

Hi

Not having a TV guide is ok if you have an online one, but NOT having either is a real pain lost count on my last cruise of the number of films etc that l missed the start of

Yours Shogun

There was an online guide, but didn't pay much attention to it.

Hi

Not having a TV guide is ok if you have an online one, but NOT having either is a real pain lost count on my last cruise of the number of films etc that l missed the start of

The online guide is almost worthless. By the time you have seen the list of what is on, you probably have run out of time to watch anything.

And, if I remember correctly, the online guide on Princess is only for that day. Without a printed guide there is no way to know what movies or shows will be on later in the cruise in order to plan to see them.

The good news is that the new interactive TV that first showed on the the Royal does away with the need for a guide at all.