Eurodam April 26, 2016

clamar

Sailing on a 12 day Med cruise and to date only 3 cruisers have posted on our roll call. Has anyone experienced this little activity before ? I realize that sailing is 7 months away but my past experience showed much more activity.

Claire

Every cruise is different. It takes at least two "sparkplugs" to make an active roll call. We were on one cruise where there was only one other poster on the roll call I started, so you are ahead of that already! Things may improve over time ... or they may not!

:)

Edited by jtl513

Sailing on a 12 day Med cruise and to date only 3 cruisers have posted on our roll call. Has anyone experienced this little activity before ? I realize that sailing is 7 months away but my past experience showed much more activity.

Claire

Hi Claire,

It's Helen in Florida from your cruise in May. Just wanted to drop by and say hi. Where is your cruise going? Where do you embark?

Some are alive and some are dead! On our Northern EUrope cruise in June on the Eurodam the roll call was unusually quiet. For a Meet and greet I suggested that rather than someone going to a lot of work reserving a room, name tags, etc. that we just set a date and time and informally gather at the Crows Nest on our first sea day, which conveniently turned out to be during two for one happy hour.!! Those who came enjoyed meeting each other, small but nice group. On our Prior cruise on the Prinsendam, it was a very active roll call with people planning private excursions, sharing prearranged taxis, big meet and greet, etc. you can just never tell!!

Edited by sunsetbeachgal

Hi Claire,

It's Helen in Florida from your cruise in May. Just wanted to drop by and say hi. Where is your cruise going? Where do you embark?

Hi Helen and Angelo,

Leaving again from Barcelona, 2 ports in France, Rome, Florence, Naples, Taorminia, Corfu, Dubrovnik, Montenegro, overnight in Venice. We need you on this cruise! Hope all is well.

Claire

Hi Helen and Angelo,

Leaving again from Barcelona, 2 ports in France, Rome, Florence, Naples, Taorminia, Corfu, Dubrovnik, Montenegro, overnight in Venice. We need you on this cruise! Hope all is well.

Claire

Don't know where you stayed last year in Barcelona but if you need the name of a great hotel at a great price just let me know. We've stayed in the same place 2 years in a row and it's wonderful. My direct email is helen647@aol.com.

Claire

We must get on as you get off, we are cruising from May 6 for 24 days Venice to Barcelona

Chris

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk