Waterfront question

moesyk4

Quick question for our cruise on Saturday, yea! We got the 4 night SDP and would love to eat on the waterfront most nights we are at specialties. Our dining times are kind of all over, sometimes at popular times, sometimes not. How hard is it to get a table on the waterfront? Do you just request it when you check in? We are a group of 4 if that helps.

Yes, request when you get there. That way you can decide on weather (waterfront is too hot for many). Then be prepared to wait if necessary. Most times we were sat immediately, but has to wait a couple times also.

For Bermuda, can you eat outside every night or just when in port? Thanks!

Sent from my QMV7B using Tapatalk

Every night!! The only time we didn't eat on the waterfront were the nights at lebistro. We even skipped teppanyaki this year because it's an inside venue. I love the waterfront dining - heat doesn't bother me in the slightest, and once the sun goes down it can be slightly cool. I even made my reservations with consideration of sunset times and ships direction to maximize our personal enjoyment. Have fun!!!!!

Every night!! The only time we didn't eat on the waterfront were the nights at lebistro. We even skipped teppanyaki this year because it's an inside venue. I love the waterfront dining - heat doesn't bother me in the slightest, and once the sun goes down it can be slightly cool. I even made my reservations with consideration of sunset times and ships direction to maximize our personal enjoyment. Have fun!!!!!

Thanks!

Sent from my QMV7B using Tapatalk

Ha! We will skip Le Bistro next time for the same reason. If there's not even windows to the water, why bother? Unimpressed.

To the OP: even when the specialties are pretty full, waterfront generally are the last tables to be full.