Fun hub app

dwightnwynonia

The fun hub app is available on the following ships starting August 15 2015...

Carnival Breeze

Carnival Conquest

Carnival Ecstasy

Carnival Elation

Carnival Fantasy – starting September 19th

Carnival Fascination

Carnival Freedom

Carnival Glory

Carnival Imagination

Carnival Inspiration

Carnival Magic – starting August 16th

Carnival Paradise

Carnival Pride

Carnival Sensation

Carnival Splendor

Carnival Sunshine

Carnival Triumph – starting August 29th

Carnival Valor – starting September 12th

Carnival Victory

Carnival Breeze

Carnival Conquest

Carnival Ecstasy

Carnival Elation

Carnival Fascination

Carnival Freedom

Carnival Glory

Carnival Imagination

Carnival Inspiration

Carnival Paradise

Carnival Pride

Carnival Sensation

Carnival Splendor

Carnival Sunshine

Carnival Victory

Curious as to where you found this information? I could only find information stating it was available on the Breeze at this time. :confused:

That list is for ships with the new WIFI plans, not for HUB App.

Scroll down farther on same page and you see:

"The HUB App is now on the Carnival Breeze. It will be available on Carnival Pride, Carnival Sunshine, Carnival Conquest and Carnival Glory by the end of the year. The rest of the fleet will roll out during 2016. The Carnival Vista will launch with the HUB App."

Curious as to where you found this information? I could only find information stating it was available on the Breeze at this time. :confused:

it is just for the Breeze. i have it DL'd right now on my phone and it says on the app its just available for the Breeze at the moment

it is just for the Breeze. i have it DL'd right now on my phone and it says on the app its just available for the Breeze at the moment

Thanks for confirming this, I know I've had it on my phone since June and just downloaded to my husbands last week. Didn't know if they had rolled it out to the Sunshine yet, we're set to sail her in a couple of weeks. If not will just wait till December on the Breeze, sounds like a pretty cool app. Wish it had been on the Glory in June when my girls were sailing with us, would've been great for keeping in touch.

• 2 weeks later...

I installed the Carnival Hub App on my I-pad while on a January, 2015 Breeze cruise. I enjoyed using it and look forward to using it on my January, 16, 2016 cruise.

One thing, however. The APP remains on my I-pad and it shows the days, hours, minutes and seconds until your next cruise. The only problem is that the hours, minutes and seconds are wrong. In addition, it keeps showing tomorrow's date as your cruise date. You can correct the error cruise date but the next day it reverts right back to tomorrow's date.

I have sent 2 notes to Carnival advising them of the problem but have received no reply and have not seen any correction. The APP asks you to "Tell Your Friends" about the Carnival App but I would not want to do that until the error is corrected.

Not a big deal but some thing Carnival should look into.

Just checked the two app stores and the app is Breeze only. Were did you get the information?

I installed the APP while on the January, 2015 Breeze cruise. It was the first and only ship at the time where you could do that. Even then, there were problems and one of the Breeze computer people had to help with the installation. Since then, installation problems have for the most part been resolved.

It works fine while on the ship but after the cruise, it goes into Count Down mode only and that is about all you can do until you board the Breeze again. At the bottom of the APP, it says "I'm on board, log me in!"

If you want, you may want to check out the APP for iPhone/Android. The web site is:

http://www.carnival.com/mobileapp

That address is indicated on the Carnival HUB APP.

• 3 weeks later...

Can't find the app on my ipad. Has anyone gotten the app on iPad yet? Leaving for the dream tomorrow and I understand they now have the hub app.

If not, can I just load an I ternatiinal data plan on my iPad and use it from the ship?

Carnival Breeze

Carnival Conquest

Carnival Ecstasy

Carnival Elation

Carnival Fascination

Carnival Freedom

Carnival Glory

Carnival Imagination

Carnival Inspiration

Carnival Paradise

Carnival Pride

Carnival Sensation

Carnival Splendor

Carnival Sunshine

Carnival Victory

Did the website mention the Vista? I hope it has the Fun Hub app. We used it on the Breeze in July and I really enjoyed having it on my phone. It was a great way to keep in touch with my 14 year old granddaughter while we were on the ship.

I would be hopeful that it will come to the vista soon. Sunshine will be the 2nd ship with Hub App on the 23rd or 24th oct cruise. That will make 2 ships. I think they are focused and finishing up the new WifI for all the ships and the Hub apps will soon follow.

I am sure by the time the Vista sails it will have both the new WiFi and the Hub App. But that is mere speculation

• 2 months later...
It says August 29, not sure if that is 2015 or 2016. I understand you can text your whole group for $5 total to let them know where you are etc. Sure hope it will be on the Triumph.

The above is really old and inaccurate information.

https://help.goccl.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1152/~/carnivals-wi-fi-service-and-hub-app

The only ships with the hub app are

Carnival Breeze, Carnival Freedom, Carnival Glory and Carnival Sunshine.

Edited by AdrenalineRush