Navigator 09/03/05 Review - Long....

Catseyes

Hi:) Meripour - Good to hear from you, how have you been? Shame about your camera, and yes the Stingray photo's are great. Would love to see the ones you took.

Sheltielady and Cruise Fever - Thank you for your kind words, glad you enjoyed reading my review. You would love the Navigator.

Have just finished reading the review from Dovey and all the flaming she received for it. Noticed a few 'comments' aimed at posters (myself included) who like to do 'long' reviews. I did my review in this way because I wanted to share our experiences and thoughts with other cruisers, to give some info etc., and I have enjoyed doing it. Yes, it is in Parts!, as that is how I decided to write it, I used to enjoy reading these sort of reviews before we had our first cruise. After all, is that not what this site is about? Some people like reading long reviews and some prefer short and to the point reviews. We all have a choice in what we decide to read.;)

Tessa

Thank you, Tessa, for your review. It was fun to read. Can someone direct me to Dovey's review? I can't locate it.

Thanks,

Aw Tessa, it's over :(

Wish you could have done a b2b cruise too.

THANK YOU for a wonderful, "I'm there with you" read. I'm so glad you and hubby enjoyed yourselves, even in the spa !!

I feel sorry for your table mates - they missed what I think would be great company.

Now, where is the Orlando review? That is one of my other passions.

Just because it's not on a ship it's all part of your holiday and could give others loads of ideas.

Hope Lady Luck visits so you can cruise again, soon.

Tessa.,

It is sad when you reach the final day on a cruise and have to come back into reality again.. Much like ending your review. Next time you will need to do a B2B or a longer cruise so we can enjoy reading about it again. So much time and effort went into your review, thanks for sharing.

Now that your home,,,, Massages work at home also (wink)

:) Thank you again, Labchick & Cincicruisers.

Squeaky - Yes, would love a b2b or a 9 day cruise, that would be just right, I know our sons would love to go, will have to get saving again.

Will do a little review on Orlando for you, will post it on Floataway forum tonight.

Speak to you later, have a lovely day.

Tessa

Hi Catseyes. Stand up and take a bow. This is the best review I have read on these boards. We sailed the NOS in April and are doing it again with friends for the new years eve cruise. Thanks for keeping everything fresh in our minds. As for the Rasul treatment, I did not know about that one before but we WILL be doing it next time. Thanks again and all the best.

Absolutely wonderful review. So often, people type "I won't bore you with the details" but you have thrilled us with them! It is wonderful to be able to get a "feel" for a ship from a review, or as was my case, a wonderful sense of nostalgia about the cruise we had on NOS last spring. Your review caputured exactly our sense of pleasure at being first-time cruisers. Be careful, it becomes addictive.

Bravo!!!! Thank you for the absolutely wonderful review. I would keep checking each day for the latest. My husband and I are doing the same cruise, also our first, in April 2006 and I cannot wait. We are also planning much of the same tours as you and are thinking of booking with Phil in Jamaica as well.

You will definitely need to go on a second cruise if only to write another review when you return.

Thanks again,

Lynne

Lynne, Schplinky,& goneclear - I really appreciate it that you took time out to read the review and especially to leave a comment. I always try to at least say thank you to someone who has taken the time to write a review, no matter how big or small. I love hearing about other peoples experiences and the things that have happened to them.

You will definately enjoy the NOS and I am sure any other cruise ship. I agree it could become very addictive,(a bit like this site ) I really do hope we will get to go on one again some time. I think the 'Rasul Treatment' is going to be very popular this year;) ;)

Again 'Thank You all'

Tessa:)

Catseyes,

What a great review, by far the best I've read here. I looked forward to reading each new chapter. I was on Explorer of the Seas in 2003, one of Navigator's sister ships, doing the western route just like you. Your review made me feel like I was there all over again! I'm planning a trip on Navigator in 2007 and I hope that she is still in good shape by then.

Tessa,

Great pics. Brings back memories!

I am having withdraw from your great review. Have you posted your post cruise review on Orlando yet? I looked for it, but cannot find it.

I think we are all eagerly looking forward to it. You are a great writer!

JBoshears - Thank you so much glad you liked the pics. Will hopefully try and put some more on at a later date.

Have posted my review for Orlando on the Floataway Thread if you are interested in more of my ramblings.;)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=242127

Hope the link works.

Tessa:)

• 3 weeks later...

Tessa - you won't remember me! I posted early on in your wonderful review before we went on our back to backs on 1st October. Have just finished reading it! Amazing how you had found different things on the ship that we did not even know about!!! And we were on for two weeks!! Just goes to show - you can never fit in everything!!! Like you we ended up without table mates which was a bit disappointing but by the middle of our second week we were invited to another table to join other people we had met so that was really good.

Thought I might post a review but think you have said it all!! THanks again -0 it was really enjoyable - makes me want to go again!!

Archived