Thinking of booking SOU-HAM-SOU jan 2016...

QM2 fan

Anyone have any thoughts on whether it's worth paying the £160 extra for the Cunard fare over the Saver fare? I'm pretty sure we'd get our favoured dinner sitting, and so it's only the cost of transfers to city centre-and surely a taxi can't cost £160? Any thoughts welcome..

Anyone have any thoughts on whether it's worth paying the £160 extra for the Cunard fare over the Saver fare? I'm pretty sure we'd get our favoured dinner sitting, and so it's only the cost of transfers to city centre-and surely a taxi can't cost £160? Any thoughts welcome..

If those are the only two extras you get for 160 pounds, it would not be worth it for me. Do you get a guarantee stateroom with the Saver fare?

Saver Fare all the way!!!

We were there in Jan this year....and docked out of town. It was a 40 walk into the city which was easy enough to do....or pay $6 I think for the bus. If you dock at the Hafencity then it's only yards to the sights!

Saver Fare. Don't waste your money.

Regards,

Mr. H.

Saver fare seems ok, where is she berthing in Hamburg? - if Hafen, then you can walk into Hamburg with ease and do not need transfers. I suppose the return leg will be a big feed for Germans going on any one of the Queens World Cruises departing Southampton on rhe 10th.

Is this on the QE? 6th-10th January? I can't find Cunard and Saver fares with £160 difference between them. Which category are you thinking of?

The website says: Balcony fares from £399 Cunard Fare, £349 Saver Fare.

Indulge yourself. Book the Cunard Fare now and receive complimentary on board spending money. (book by 2nd November)

I wouldn't be too sure about getting your preferred dining on a Saver Fare.

I wish this cruise was available to book from outside the UK!

I wonder why it is not available to you. It is Q602 - it does not appear in my second edition of the Cunard May 2015 - May 2016 brochure but is on the UK website. Maybe a phone call?

I wonder why it is not available to you. It is Q602 - it does not appear in my second edition of the Cunard May 2015 - May 2016 brochure but is on the UK website. Maybe a phone call?

It's being made available only to UK residents (and possibly Germans). My TA checked repeatedly for months.

It just means I get to spend 4 nights between 6th and 10th in London before I board QM2.

It's being made available only to UK residents (and possibly Germans). My TA checked repeatedly for months.

It just means I get to spend 4 nights between 6th and 10th in London before I board QM2.

Strange, especially since you are on the previous cruise and there is availability - one would think they would be pleased to have a booking.

Look forward to meeting on the QM2.

trevor

Strange, especially since you are on the previous cruise and there is availability - one would think they would be pleased to have a booking.

Look forward to meeting on the QM2.

trevor

That's exactly what I said! But a we days ashore is probably a good thing. It will give me a chance to explore things I haven't in and just out of London.

Likewise - Im unsure if some kind of meet and greet has been organised, but I think we are both in QG?

That's exactly what I said! But a we days ashore is probably a good thing. It will give me a chance to explore things I haven't in and just out of London.

Likewise - Im unsure if some kind of meet and greet has been organised, but I think we are both in QG?

Have not yet seen any CC meet up but plenty of time yet. Yes I'm in QG too.

It's available in the US... I'll just have to change cabins for four nights...

NomDePlume