Have you been on Sunshine lately

montana200024

I have a question for anyone that can please answer me..

we are going on the Carnival sunshine in Feb/ 16 and i have been searching about NO bar fridges ...

One of of men is staying in an inside room , mid ship and has to have a fridge for his insulin...could you please tell me if you had one and what rooms do not..

Sailed in August. We were in a balcony with no fridge. My understanding ( and I could be wrong) is that if you let carnival know they will provide a mini fridge for medical needs of available and will work with you to make it happen but be proactive and early with your request.

Mostly just the new cabins and all suites have fridges on the Sunshine. He can request one through special needs. I highly suggest he do this ASAP since it's for his medicine.

specialneeds@carnival dot Com

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Edited by cruizinisthebest

I have a question for anyone that can please answer me..

we are going on the Carnival sunshine in Feb/ 16 and i have been searching about NO bar fridges ...

One of of men is staying in an inside room , mid ship and has to have a fridge for his insulin...could you please tell me if you had one and what rooms do not..

I believe you got your answer, what date in Feb are you sailing?

We just got off the Sunshine on Saturday. My son is on growth hormone so we also needed a fridge to keep his medicine cold. I had emailed the Special Needs department a few months prior to our departure, but we didn't have a fridge in our room when we embarked. I went to Guest Services right away because I was carrying it in a cooler and it was starting to warm up. They went ahead and requested we get a fridge and gave us a medicooler in the mean time to keep it cold until they delivered the fridge (which was a good thing since the fridge didn't arrive until after dinner the first night).