My review of 9-17 CB...What happened??

imsulin2

Hi, all!

I spent an hour and a half writing my review, and for whatever reason, it didn't go through. The thread is there, but not my message! My original thread has an "invalid" thing on it, and I can't even reply to it. Anyway, I had a great time, and would really like to share the details, but will have to wait until tomorrow to do it. Thanks!

I've had that happen several times recently... I've replied to a thread and then the board times out. Most of the time it's posted but sometimes, it goes into the nether. Very frustrating.

As spongerob says, write it in Notepad, keep saving, and then when you're ready to post, copy & paste.

It seems that the CC is reverting back again to the timeouts.. Personally I think one of the problems is the large advertisement from HAL at the top of each page. Click on the ad and see how long it takes for you to go to the HAL website.. I think that before our comments are posted to the CC, it has to reaccess the HAL website..

Whenever I write anything here, I just right click and copy it and then when it doesn't go through, I re paste. Before doing that, make sure that your thread didn't go through even if you think it didn't because sometimes it does and then you have a double post. :o

Thanks, all! Guess I am just too depressed about not being aboard right now (sigh) , and it was a very long review! In fact, I got an e-mail from Laura S. saying that it might have been too long. So - will try again, and thanks so much to all of you!

Call me - a Princess convert!

Archived