B2B MIA then FLL Logistics

Gallivanting Souls

Considering doing (somewhat) of a B2b) 2 half already set up. and the dates are firm. Thought first half was and now having second thoughts. Second half which I am keeping for sure is a Princess cruise that ends up in FLL on Dec 23, 2016. I am looking at possibly doing a first half out of MIA on Dec 10 (maybe Carnival ? not firm as of today).

What would be the logistics of getting off the ship and getting to FLL.? I am asking you as experts that have done this before to please give me advice. It's probably not a big deal for us to fly into MIA and spend the night. probably a bit more pricey, but what can you do? I am just not loving the itinerary on the HAL that we are booked on right now :rolleyes:

Thank you! I look forward to hearing your advice!

ps, I would have loved to do something else out of FLL, but the only thing I could find was staying on the the Princess ship and repeating the same itinerary which was our original plan that we changed up. I hope my TA doesn't hate me about now :eek:

Shuttle service from POM to FLL is widely available for about $15 per person - SAS, QLS, MJS, GO Airport and others --the ride takes about 50+ minutes.

Unless the shuttle company will take you to PE after dropping off others at FLL for a few extra $$, you can easily cab from FLL to your ship for about $15 (for the cab, not per person).

Taxi from POM to PE will run about $75-80 on the meter -- as mentioned above, not a bad option if you have 4 or so travelling together. Private car service (Larry's Limos is often suggested for Miami service) should be about the same far but a much nicer ride.