Park n cruise

LPERHAC

We've done it twice with different hotels. My best advice? just remember to have lots of PATIENCE for debarkation. You'll need to call for the shuttle if they aren't there yet, and not many people can fit on one shuttle so it can be a mad dash when they pull up.

The last time we stayed at Americas Best Inn and they had the rudest driver ever. My husband just stood there and was completely ignored, and even when he tried to ask about getting on the shuttle he was ignored again. And the people behind him in line got on the shuttle.

Finally we just gave up, and paid for a taxi. We were way too tired to fight with that driver, and it would have been another 30 minutes before she returned anyways.

So this time, we're doing the 40% off parking at the port. With our family of 6 getting a shuttle is just too much of a hassle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We stay at Country Inn & Suites with the park and cruise rate. Includes the room, parking during the cruise, breakfast and shuttle to and from the port. We've been very pleased both times we've used them. If you price each thing out the room becomes almost "free" :D

We have a pre-paid reservation for Beachline Cruise Parking in Cocoa Beach -- we used a similar location in the past. The price is less than half of that for terminal parking... Our previous experience with such an arrangement worked out well, hence, our willingness to try again...

There are 2 park n cruise type lots in Port Canaveral not affiliated with hotels. Both have good reps. The original PnC just off 528, had some hiccups but took customer complaints to heart and appear to be as good as ever. If you venture over to the Florida Departures board here, you'll find reviews and website details.

Edited by crewsweeper

Has anyone ever tried the park n cruise in port canaveral? Thinking about trying it since it's half the price of terminal parking.

If you are talking about the Park-N-Cruise located off 528 on Sea Ray and Banana, then that is the one we always use when sailing out of Port Canaveral.

We always book online and have never had an issue with the service or the parking. Each shuttle goes to one specific ship, and they have separate lines for each ship. The only luggage placed on the shuttle is for the guests on that ride. We find that they are pretty well organized. When you debark the ship they is usually one waiting or one is only a few minutes away. Sometimes you have to wait for the next one if there are a lot of guests waiting.

We have a pre-paid reservation for Beachline Cruise Parking in Cocoa Beach -- we used a similar location in the past. The price is less than half of that for terminal parking... Our previous experience with such an arrangement worked out well, hence, our willingness to try again...

this is a new one for me so I had to look it up. Their location according to the map is south of 520 .... south of Ron Jon. Their statement of being "5 minutes" from the port is quite optimistic if speaking truthfully of drive time from a cruise terminal. PnC and PPC are much closer. Price is about the same tho . . .

For comparison, this place is farther way that the most distant of the car rental places.

just sayin'

this is a new one for me so I had to look it up. Their location according to the map is south of 520 .... south of Ron Jon. Their statement of being "5 minutes" from the port is quite optimistic if speaking truthfully of drive time from a cruise terminal. PnC and PPC are much closer. Price is about the same tho . . .

For comparison, this place is farther way that the most distant of the car rental places.

just sayin'

Please post the websites for PnC and PPC. I google Park n Cruise, and get several different options. Thanks!