Murder Mystery Dinner on European Itineraries?

Hey-yo,

We're booked on a Rhapsody Med cruise next month. It's a longer one--11 days.

Does RCI offer the Murder Mystery Dinner on European itineraries? It's not showing up as an available activity in the Cruise Planner...although for our last cruise it didn't show up as available until 2 weeks before.

I hope so! It's my most favorite on board activity!

Thanks in advance,

DG

We are wondering this for our cruise on Indy in July. We haven't done it before, is it worth it?

Only you can decide it it's "worth it" to you. Some find it over the top, others find it enjoyable and do it more than once. The dinner is a highly reduced version of the normal restaurant menu, and the wines are all house wines.

I'm sitting at the table, planning the trip with my husband. I said "Oh good! Bob responded! He knows all!" You really are a wealth of knowledge--thank you for all of your responses on this board. Your willingness to share is much appreciated!

I love the murder mystery dinner. It's a multi-course meal. It is a limited version of the Giovanni's menu--usually the entree choices are steak and something else. I just like meeting new people, and they do keep the wine a-flowin'. The pours are pretty generous. I know that some find the performance campy--and it is a little--I do think it's super fun. You get to talk to your table mates about clues--I just think it's a hoot!