72 hour elite laundry

antsp

72 hours is actually triple the time it's meant to take, my point is Princess should pre warn you about the problems

Get a post it and write, "Laundry may take up to 72 hours." Then put it on your frig to remind you for future cruise reference. Simple.

There have been stories of people sending things to the laundry as soon as they are on board. Also sending "non-elite" passengers' things along with theirs. The same thing with letting someone else use your internet minutes. I have seen that happen.

It was not my attempt to get into an argument or big discussion.

Actually, we have sent out laundry at the beginning of a cruise on several European cruises when we arrived several days early to explore our embarkation city. The issue is more of sharing your perk with non-Elites during the cruise.

Actually, we have sent out laundry at the beginning of a cruise on several European cruises when we arrived several days early to explore our embarkation city. The issue is more of sharing your perk with non-Elites during the cruise.

I agree. We have done the same after a pre-cruise stay.

Mike:)

I've started to just plan on doing some laundry myself. I love the free laundry, but sometimes it's just easier to do it myself.

Same here! We just do it ourselves. It only takes about an hour and we know nothing will be lost or dried to a crisp!!!

Get a post it and write, "Laundry may take up to 72 hours." Then put it on your frig to remind you for future cruise reference. Simple.

I don't need a post it note, I have the original from Princess, i will remove all my fridge magnets and stick it on. Thanks for the advice by the way.