What time is the pirate show?

JinxyB

Hi, can someone tell me what time the pirate deck party usually is? I just called Disney and they said they could not tell me, and it will be listed in the Navigator? I could have sworn it was on the online check in but I don't see it anymore. I scheduled my child for one of the pirate 'makeovers" on the 4-day Dream cruise and I want to make sure it doesn't conflict with the actual party. Thank you!

Hi, can someone tell me what time the pirate deck party usually is? I just called Disney and they said they could not tell me, and it will be listed in the Navigator? I could have sworn it was on the online check in but I don't see it anymore. I scheduled my child for one of the pirate 'makeovers" on the 4-day Dream cruise and I want to make sure it doesn't conflict with the actual party. Thank you!

The recent switch to the new website has wiped out the activities lists on the My Cruise Activities" link on most everybody's reservations.

As moki's mommy says there's the early family-friendly show between the two dinner seatings, and the Jack Sparrow-type show after late seating. Then the fireworks are after that.

Under My Cruise Activities, it's listed on the day that it will occur. Day 3 for us (on a 5-night cruise). It was also listed on that page as a Ship Activity when I first visited the page. The entry we have is ...

9:45pm (until 10:30pm) Pirate Deck Party

No listing for an earlier party.

Under My Cruise Activities, it's listed on the day that it will occur. Day 3 for us (on a 5-night cruise). It was also listed on that page as a Ship Activity when I first visited the page. The entry we have is ...

9:45pm (until 10:30pm) Pirate Deck Party

No listing for an earlier party.

What ship are you cruising on? The classic ships only have one Pirate party after the late dinner seating.

The OP is cruising on the Dream, which has two parties.

On my reservation the entry for our pirate night on the My Cruise Activities Calendar was there up until the switch a couple of days ago to the new website. As well as the sail away party on embarkation day. I had to click on "Ship Activity" on the calendar page and a new window would show what the activity was and the time. All that's gone now. Every day says "No Confirmed Activities"

Edited by Shmoo here

The recent switch to the new website has wiped out the activities lists on the My Cruise Activities" link on most everybody's reservations.

As moki's mommy says there's the early family-friendly show between the two dinner seatings, and the Jack Sparrow-type show after late seating. Then the fireworks are after that.

Thanks, that explains why I can't see any of the activities. I've been having a lot of problems with the website since they changed it. It really is not very user-friendly!!

So from reading all the posts here, it seems that there is a little difference among different ships/cruises. We have the kid party at 7:30/7:45/not on this cruise or ship and the later show starting at 9:45 to 10:30 with the fireworks following IF allowed in the area where the ship is located.

The bottom line is to check the Navigator for the exact time on your sailing.