Another Blu Question

JMG

Our friends are thinking about joining us on our cruise. We are booked in Aqua Class and there really are no good locations left for Aqua cabin selection, If they book CC, can they join us for dinner in Blu? If not, then we will have to go to Select dining for our meals.

Thanks!

SetU2 is correct. How far away is your cruise? Perhaps you could check for cabins opening up in AQ due to cancellations. It is a shame to pay for AQ and then eat in the MDR.

I second this, the reason to be in Aqua is access to Blu and the Persian garden with Blu being the main reason out of the two. I would not give up Blu. Wait it out and see if they can snag a better cabin.

I would give up on Aqua class and move to the MDR. Cle has stated over and over if the difference in cost is say $200pp then you can buy a 5 night specialty dining package. Unless you are staying in Aqua for those few points to get you to Elite - for example - little to be gained in Aqua class.

Our Aqua Class stateroom cost less than a C1 and the same as C2. It is not a price difference, it is stateroom location that our friends are concerned over.

Thanks for the suggestions. We will keep an eye on the inventory!

Our Aqua Class stateroom cost less than a C1 and the same as C2. It is not a price difference, it is stateroom location that our friends are concerned over.

Thanks for the suggestions. We will keep an eye on the inventory!

If you want more help. Your going to have to give us the ship and cabin or cabins in Aqua available. What are the concerns?

We have had Aqua cabin A1 on M-class deck 11 and love it. On S-class we have had Aqua A1 mid ship and loved it. I don't here any noise from the pool or movie nights.

Talk to your Travel Agent. Some travel companies hold cabins that are not deposited. Your TA can call their Celebrity rep and find things out about other cabins that might look booked that are not.

It is not a price difference, it is stateroom location that our friends are concerned over.

!

Most comments about cabin location, end up having nothing to truly do with the actual location. I almost confuse my self saying that.

Whether we are aft or forward, it is never more than 800 feet to where everything is at. I know some say they heard chairs scraping, yet others experienced doors slamming.

Check the cabin sticky up top and we find far more positive comments than negative ones about the same cabin.

As long as we are on a cruise, yea, ya'll know the drill!:D

Good luck.

EW