Signature required for the Carnival gift cards....

ccdaniel2707

UPS will tag your door with some options, redelivery, or pick up at their hub closest to you. I run a wholesale warehouse in Florida and we had to change to signature required when we ship anything with a value over $100. Unfortunately there are thrives that follow the UPS truck around and when packages are left unattended, help themselves. UPS and FedEx are done when your tracking says "left at front door". No claims allowed.

UPS will tag your door with some options, redelivery, or pick up at their hub closest to you. I run a wholesale warehouse in Florida and we had to change to signature required when we ship anything with a value over $100. Unfortunately there are thrives that follow the UPS truck around and when packages are left unattended, help themselves. UPS and FedEx are done when your tracking says "left at front door". No claims allowed.

The status says the shipment will be here Tuesday. Can I leave a note on my door advising its ok to leave package without signature?

The status says the shipment will be here Tuesday. Can I leave a note on my door advising its ok to leave package without signature?

I don't think so. You can go online and provide an electronic signature, but, if stolen, you are out of luck unless you file a claim with your credit card company.

On UPS website you will see "UPS My Choice". If you sign up you can manage package delivery. You can sign for packages and even tell driver where you would like them to leave your package. An added feature is they usually give your package an estimated delivery time. For example, it told me my last package would arrive between 11:30 and 2:00.

From www.UPS.com

UPS My Choice enhances your home delivery experience

When you become a UPS My Choice Member, you will be able to:

• Receive proactive delivery alerts
  • Sign for packages online when you won't be home to sign in person
  • Reroute or reschedule home deliveries
  • View inbound shipment information on the UPS My Choice Delivery Planner

Call and change the address to an office or neighbor who is home. Verizon called to confirm delivery because it was $1300 and they changed delivery to my office so that we could get a signature. My next order, $300, didn't need a signature.

On UPS website you will see "UPS My Choice". If you sign up you can manage package delivery. You can sign for packages and even tell driver where you would like them to leave your package. An added feature is they usually give your package an estimated delivery time. For example, it told me my last package would arrive between 11:30 and 2:00.

From www.UPS.com

UPS My Choice enhances your home delivery experience

When you become a UPS My Choice Member, you will be able to:

• Receive proactive delivery alerts
  • Sign for packages online when you won't be home to sign in person
  • Reroute or reschedule home deliveries
  • View inbound shipment information on the UPS My Choice Delivery Planner

I created a login and was able to change it to my work address.

My 4 cards are already being shipped to my home. Will someone need to sign for $400?

I did not have to sign for the 2 $100 GC from AARP that came by USPS.

I did have to sign for the $500 GC that I received via UPS.

I checked the status of the shipment of my gift cards from Verizon and it says they are being shipped by UPS and a signature will be required? What happens if I'm not home?

Would someone please explain to me everything about the Verizon gift cards? Sorry I'm clueless to this topic. Thank you

I ordered 10 - $100.00 from AARP. I did not know you had to sign for them. They called me and told me I had to sign for them. I changed the ship to address to my work address. They shipped them to my home (my husband happened to be home early that day) and he signed for them. I was a little PO'd when I got home and opened the package to find a sticky note that said "change of address" with my work address that was never made:rolleyes:

Would someone please explain to me everything about the Verizon gift cards? Sorry I'm clueless to this topic. Thank you

They are gift cards that are 10% off the face value. We get ours from Verizon Wireless and AARP using our Reward Points.

My sister and I just used $1,000 worth to pay off a February cruise and we have another $500 each in the Carnival Gift Cards to use as OBC. Once we are on the ship we just have to go to Guest Services, turn them in and within a day we should see the amounts on our Sign and Sail Accounts.

I checked the status of the shipment of my gift cards from Verizon and it says they are being shipped by UPS and a signature will be required? What happens if I'm not home?

Can you tell me how long it took for your Verizon Carnival gift card order to be processed where it shows it has shipped? I ordered 6 days ago and it still shows pending online where it hasn't been processed or shipped. TIA.