After drydock..freestyle soda machines on Jewel?

gogispu

Hi all, We were on the Freedom last spring and this year we are doing a 9 night Med. cruise. 17 yr old loved the freestyle soda. Anyone heard whether this will be available on the Jewel?

Thanks for any input.

Anne

They are already on the Jewel in the Windjammer, but only available during Windjammer hours.... Would have been nice to put one in another area that is accessible 24/7!

I believe someone recently posted a route to the machines that is available when Windjammer is closed.

Tried going in the back way (Down the stairs from the Seaview cafe area) and the door was secured both times in the evening.. maybe during the day - but I tried before bed.

I was on the same cruise as you, the freestyle machines were accessible 24/7. There was a sign at the entrance of the WJ directing you to go to the left, over by the restrooms where a door to the private dining room off the the WJ was left open. You just went through that dining room into the WJ to the freestyle machines. My DH filled up his cup every night before we turned in for the night.