Shelly bay beach near Crystal caves and the Zoo

novero

We went to see the crystal caves and afterward we wanted to go to a beach and we found a great one near by. Zero waves, super clear water, good snorkeling (by the rocks) super shallow water super far out, not crowed at all. I highly recommend this place. Shot with a drone.G0140840_zpsrvpkakfx.jpg

G0130765_zpsc9s1fzae.jpg

We went to see the crystal caves and afterward we wanted to go to a beach and we found a great one near by. Zero waves, super clear water, good snorkeling (by the rocks) super shallow water super far out, not crowed at all. I highly recommend this place. Shot with a drone.G0140840_zpsrvpkakfx.jpg

G0130765_zpsc9s1fzae.jpg

They let you us a drone?

I have been to that beach a bunch of years ago. Very good in the water but the beach itself was not very clean. Have they cleaned it up? Also no facilities.

The caves where nice and vary interesting to me. The beach was in good condition. There where no rest rooms. Very few people there and I felt like I had the beach to myself.

There is a beach near Crystal Caves that I like that has porta potties, is almost empty, has snorkeling, and lifeguards. It is a South Shore beach. John Smiths Bay. There was also a food truck there one time. I liked it better than Shelly because of the porta potties, and there was no trash or broken glass on the beach like there was when I went to Shelly.

Edited by Charles4515